The: "I've seen season 6!" Thread!

Smaug

This is the "I've seen season 6!" thread!

If you have seen it or read reviews and summaries of eps and want to discuss them openly here, then go ahead!

I'd thought I'd get it open and ready!

Also as a warning to any one who clicked in here that thought they would be clever and not read any spoilers.

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!

AND NO THEY WONT BE HIDDEN!

This is for open and free discussion on the up and coming season 6 :blush:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched episode 1 last night!!! Finaly i downloaded it, i still need to get episode 2 but OMG yes...the hat. What was with the hat :P:P:P

And since when is Warrick married :P

And its nice to see they made soime reference to the events of Grave Danger

And wow, now there gonna find the accomplice

And Greg has slightly new hair AGAIN

And theres new opening credits which are really lovely

And i thought Hodges and Sophia were going to be in the opening creds from season 6 onwards....

KIWI :o

NO SOPHIA.

NO.

I heard she was going to be dropped halfway through season 6. I mean she's only a detective as it is now. She annoys me.

But I agree with the Hodges thing, I thought he was going to make it into the credits.

And the credits are lovely as well! Did you spot the tarantula image they had for Billy/Grissom?? Heee. :rolleyes:

Did you see the slow-mo strutting at the start of the ep!?!?! How FUNNY! I was waiting for the "Little Green bag" to kick in from Reservoir Dogs... OMG I have to do that now... ahahaha.

I have seen thanks to Rach letting me watch it on her lappy on the Thursday of c8! :wub:

Griss' hat !! :lol:

Warwick!!! :o:o:o :o ^_^

I won't be seeing ep2, I will wait for the UK release :D I only broke my determination cause Rach had it at c8 and we watched it while drinking smirnoff ice and eating choccy and doritos!! :D

Luv sah xx

OMG Ep two!! Hodges is hilarious....

he fell asleep on his microscope :lol: and then promptly told Nick and Warrick about a dream where he was dressed like some one from Miami-Vice... LMFAO.

I wet myself laughing.

But the whole layout of the ep was amazing, showing the way that even though in life people can be seperated by wealth they are all equals in death... Plus it had Mad World from Donnie Darko as the main song throughout the ep... :huh:

I've been told I can't keep downloading stuff because I am eating up bandwidth (I kinda downloaded the whole season of Firefly within the last 2 days and I need Serenity still) so i might have to download just every other episode of CSI or just the standout ones :D

Then when it gets to the beginning of November, I can start downloading full blast again so the bandwidth allowance resets :lol:

KIWI :lol:

but but but! Novemeber is aaaaaaaaaaaaaages away!!! poor Rach! you'll just have to keep texting me and telling me how good they are even though I'll have no idea what you are on about :lol:

Luv sah xx

***has not read the ep2 spoiler post*** :D

I've been told I can't keep downloading stuff because I am eating up bandwidth (I kinda downloaded the whole season of Firefly within the last 2 days and I need Serenity still) so i might have to download just every other episode of CSI or just the standout ones :D

Then when it gets to the beginning of November, I can start downloading full blast again so the bandwidth allowance resets B)

KIWI :P

880269[/snapback]

If I find out you downloaded Serenity I will come to your house and cut your broadband cable up!!!! :P :P Please see it at the cinema so you can keep it number one at the box office!!

I need to get a net connection at my new house, so I can get ep three already!

hint taken! :P but I'm not buying s5 on r1 so you'll have to get it yourself :P or *ahem*d/l it*ahem* :angry:

Luv sah xx

883514[/snapback]

Lol..ive already got the torrent file ;) Only 8.5gbs for the whole season :angry:

Just waiting for Lost s2 and CSI 6x04 to finish before I start on season 5

• 2 weeks later...

Finally seen the first four eps!!

The stairway murder one was good, I freaked when Gil made a Led Zepplin ref!!

Also the whole spitting ketchup up the wall was a new and inventive way to test a blood splatter theory.

• 2 months later...

I've not seen any season 6 but I've been reading a few spoilers and stuff. Has anyone heard that Lady Heather will be making an appearance? Apparently Grissom is forced to kill someone and she shows up and comforts him or something! Am very much looking forward for the season to start on Ch5 soon!

And I hope to god it's true that Sophia leaves this season, because I can't stand the woman :o

Ahahahahaha! Yes I know! And I think it's down right evil that they are trying to make Sophia some sort of love interest for Gil.

Wish they never married off that Forensic Artist now. I thought they were so good together... Her and Lady Heather too!

*Shakes fist at the Vegas writers*

Here what i posted on the spoiler thread. I'll post it here for a quick referance for y'all.

From the Episode "Bodies in Motion"

"Catherine and Warrick Discuss Warrick's wedding"

6x0105.jpg

"Warrick Brwon visists his new wife and work"

6x0405.jpg

All pics from http://www.crimelab.nl/csi.php?series=1&page=index2

From the episodes "A bullet flies though it part 1 & 2"

When a police officer is killed in the line of duty, the CSIs must determine whether or not he was a victim of friendly fire.

"Jim Brass fires a round"

6x0701.jpg

"Sara Sidle shows how many times the car was shot"

6x0704.jpg

"Warrick Brown is attacked by one of the bystanders"

6x0705.jpg

"Sofia Curtis thinks she may have shot the cop"

6x0801.jpg

"Sara plays Sofia in the reconstruction"

6x0803.jpg

:D

No, you're meant to start to see the love triangle between Sophia/Gil/Sara.... there's a particular scene where Sofia is talking to Gil, she isn't meant to be even on the premises and Sara walks in... all hell breaks loose.

There's anothe ep where Gil and Sara were meant to share a Motel room, but due to something happening in RL for Billy they had to re-shoot the whole ep. You can so tell because Nick has some classic Gil lines.

Oh, gods yeah I heard all about that episode! I'm on a GSR Yahoo group which I occaisionally read and apparently they were actually going to include a scene in the morning which literally has Sara walking around in just a towel and stuff as if nothing's weird about that...!!! And yet they're bringing Lady Heather back on the scene too? It'll be a love quadrangle soon :D

Some of the GSR fans even say that Sara was a bit out of line with Sophia in that episode, but then that in one of the latest episodes Sophia is really out of line with Sara, so I guess it balances out!

It already annoys me enough that Grissom actually asked Sophia to dinner, grr.

I'm looking forward to the episode with the woman who 'fell' down the stairs - with the bit when Sara and Grissom are in the the couple's bedroom and they're wondering why they have seperate beds, and Grissom says 'Maybe she was smothering him and he was suffocating.' as if he's referring to Sara. Then she says something like 'They don't need to have sex to have romance.' or something. :D