Harry Potter

louise1

TOM TOM TOM TOM!!! I WANT TOM!!! :blink: i no i no crazy person! :lol:;) tomz sooooo hot!!! luv Loz xxx

What is it about Tom that makes you lot go mad, i don't know if it's to do with the fact that i am 24 and he's like 14 years old, but he does absolutely nothing for me. Now i prefer the older man eg, ANDY SERKIS, and ARAGORN, with a little bit of ELIJAH and ORLANDO. Mind you Daniel Radcliffe, he looks to be a lovely lad.

FIFTEEN!!!!!!!!! TOM FELTONS FIFTEEN NOT FOURTEEN!!!! SIXTEEN ON SEPTEMBER 22ND!!! THATS IN UNDER FOUR MONTHS! lol, sry, heeeeeee, dont mind me! id like to see

sean biggerstaff (yummai!!!!!)

rupert grint (awww! sweetypie!)

emma watson (i dont no why...just do i guess)

tom felton (HELL YEAH! DUMP THE REST AND JUST GET HIM FOR ALL I CARE!!!! I`LL REAK HAVOC UPON THIS EARTH IF U DONT BRING HIM!)

dan radcliffe (yeah i guess meetin him wud be kinda cool)

anyone else? AA YES! da lovely lason isaacs...(the older, yet not hotter malfoy)

alan rickman (yes i DO mind him keeping me in for a detention! are u crazy girlies? he uglai! still wanna meet him doh..)

and finally....NO I WANTS DEVON AND ROBBIE COLTRANE AND MATT LEWIS!!!! lol, ok, basically everyone from da hp cast, but i dont give a damn if u forget em all and just bring tom... ONCE ISNT ENOUGH! I MEAN, I WANNA MEET HIM MORE NOW THAN I DID BEFORE I DID! ITS LIKE AN ADDICTION! IF U MEET HIM ONCE ITS A SIN NOT TO MEET HIM AGAIN! there u go! heee

TOM TOM TOM TOM!!! I WANT TOM!!!  :angel:  i no i no crazy person!  :uhoh:  :P tomz sooooo hot!!! luv Loz xxx

What is it about Tom that makes you lot go mad, i don't know if it's to do with the fact that i am 24 and he's like 14 years old, but he does absolutely nothing for me. Now i prefer the older man eg, ANDY SERKIS, and ARAGORN, with a little bit of ELIJAH and ORLANDO. Mind you Daniel Radcliffe, he looks to be a lovely lad.

hey! nothin wrong wit our lil' tom! lol. maybe it is da age difference thou.. :rolleyes:

what is it about tom??? HIS EYES but not just his eyes - altho me and zahra have already established that we could write a book on them!!! jus him genrally for being so god damned sexy!!

*sings* im gonna be 16 in septemberrrrrrrrr (and so will tom) lalalalalaaaaaaa

HA!

age difference?! well........ if you call 2 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS an age difference........ ummm i mean......

ill just shut up now!!!

heehee

*mwah*

counted?! me???? nah i honestly have better things to do with my time

hmmmmmm

im older than tom..... but only by 2 weeks and 4 days like i sed b4

and i also know that he's:

10 days younger that my mate hannah

one week older than sam

11 days younger than craig

and

5 days younger than kate!