Latest guest announcement - TORRI HIGGINSON

showmasters

Unfortunately yes, we heard the same information about Torri late in the evening. We are just waiting for final details before making a formal announcement. Sorry :(

Andrea

whilst im glad shes got work im sure a lot of people are going to be gutted. Not on the Dreyfuss scale but again its another late drop out.

I wasnt interested personally but numbers are slowly dropping. Hope noone else pulls out :D still 6 autos for me, maybe more , might get 2 each from Elijah and Carrie. :(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not on the Stargate front, but I here Naveen Andrews is doing a con with Jorge and Maggie not long after LFCC4 in France. He's also from London.

Would be a good replacement for Dreyfuss and Tori

Edited by Stevie79

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm happy for her, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I was coming for her, for Sean Partrick Flannery and for Don Davis. I'm VERY HAPPY Rachel Lutrell will be there, but I've met her before. Now only Don is left... PLEASE, REASSURE ME THAT DON IS STILL COMING!!! I could make a slaughter if I got there and found he isn't coming!!! (At least if I know in advance, I can slaughter people here and not you guys!)

PLEASE TELL US SHOULD HE CANCEL! *praying he doesn't*

And yeah, new STARGATE guest please! David Hewlett would be great!!! And how about Craig Veroni? Maybe easier to catch, since he's not filming (at least, I don't think he is). Or yeah, another Stargate? Sarah Louise Plowman? She lives in England, right???

Pretty please???

*cries* But now who will I cover in glow sticks and talk to about storage closets? :( I'm just going to cry and stomp my foot all day and take consolation in the fact that there will be one more Torri!Film out there...she can make it up to me by making sure she does the Lizzie!Eyebrow *bg*

*cries some more because she is melodramatic and goes and watches Intent to make herself feel better*

Did I mention the crying? :D

:( what do you mean who?!!?!?!?!?!? :D

Craig Veroni - Dr Peter Grodin! (who is also a babe!)

Dan Payne - Super soldier in sg1 and wraith in sga also played a luetenant (sooooooooo not spelt right) in the episode "runner" and is an absolute blast soooooooooo funny! especially when teamed with

Alex Zahara - most notably michael in the SG episode "1969" but also played several aliens in SG

:(

Unfortunately cancellations are always something that can happen, you can get dead excited about something and then something unavoidable comes up. It isn't anybodys fault, I just hope that Torri can attend another event as I really wanted to meet her.

Dan Payne - Super soldier in sg1 and wraith in sga also played a luetenant (sooooooooo not spelt right) in the episode "runner" and is an absolute blast soooooooooo funny! especially when teamed with

Alex Zahara - most notably michael in the SG episode "1969" but also played several aliens in SG

I don't watch SG-1, and I didn't know the name of the actor who played Grodin.

ill let ya off then :) they are all lovely tho!

ill let ya off then :) they are all lovely tho!

If you say so.

i do say so, they may not be main stars of the show but that doesnt mean they arent good fun, craig certainly got down with the patrying at the event i met him at and joined in with the attendees as does alex, and alex and dan were hilarious in vancouver, you may not agree but if you ever get the chance to meet them do because they are a lot of fun and really like to spend time with their fans :(

Not even Colin Firth could make it up to me...ok, well maybe Colin Firth :(

Jenny

Who is joking around because if she doesn't she will cry...again.

I knew I shouldn't have got up this morning!

*eats chocolate*

PS This film better have Johnny Depp in it. Shirtless. :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm happy for her, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I was coming for her, for Sean Partrick Flannery and for Don Davis. I'm VERY HAPPY Rachel Lutrell will be there, but I've met her before.

I was coming for her and Rachel, and that's it. I've never been to a convention before, I don't like London and I have crowd phobia, and I don't watch SG-1.

Not even Colin Firth could make it up to me...ok, well maybe Colin Firth :(

Jenny

Who is joking around because if she doesn't she will cry...again.

I knew I shouldn't have got up this morning!

*eats chocolate*

PS This film better have Johnny Depp in it. Shirtless. :D

*huggles*

*hands over more chocolate*

never mind johnny depp how about david hewlett :( LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm happy for her, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I was coming for her, for Sean Partrick Flannery and for Don Davis. I'm VERY HAPPY Rachel Lutrell will be there, but I've met her before.

I was coming for her and Rachel, and that's it. I've never been to a convention before,

I'm the same... cept for the crowd and the other thing... But I was goin for Rachel numero uno and Torri, and Don S. Davis... just means one less autograph. Here's to hoping no one else pulls out.

I was coming for her and Rachel, and that's it. I've never been to a convention before,

I'm the same... cept for the crowd and the other thing... But I was goin for Rachel numero uno and Torri, and Don S. Davis... just means one less autograph. Here's to hoping no one else pulls out.

I'll be saving £45 on Torri, but still :(

Edited by Stevie79

Yeah... because if Rachel pulls out, then gold pass or not, I'd probably just go off to Pride instead and not bother even showing up at the convention...