This'll be my sixth... how about you?

agasmith

This'll be my sixth Showmasters event, between Collectormania and LFCC. How many have you been to?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. This'll be my sixth Showmasters event, between Collectormania and LFCC. How many have you been to?

• Ten +. I've been to every one since I was knee high to a Grasshopper!
    • Nine.
    • Eight.
    • Seven.
    • Six.
    • Five.
    • Four.
    • Three.
    • Two.
    • One.
    • This'll be my first. I'm a Showmasters Virgin!
    • I'm not even going to this one. I only come on here for the interesting, intellectual conversation!

I just thought.

Aren't "One" and "This'll be my first. I'm a Showmasters Virgin!" the same thing :headscratch:

859791[/snapback]

Someone might have been before once but not going this time though. :unsure:

859949[/snapback]

So they could use "I'm not even going to this one. I only come on here for the interesting, intellectual conversation!" B)

860072[/snapback]

But what if they haven't been to any before and not going to this one either, like me?

Is this making sense to anyone else? :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
I just thought.

Aren't "One" and "This'll be my first. I'm a Showmasters Virgin!" the same thing :headscratch:

859791[/snapback]

859949[/snapback]

So they could use "I'm not even going to this one. I only come on here for the interesting, intellectual conversation!" :o

860072[/snapback]

But what if they haven't been to any before and not going to this one either, like me?

Is this making sense to anyone else? B)

860294[/snapback]

You either have...

"I'm not even going to this one. I only come on here for the interesting, intellectual conversation!"

Or nothing :lol:

I just thought.

859791[/snapback]

859949[/snapback]

So they could use "I'm not even going to this one. I only come on here for the interesting, intellectual conversation!" ;)

860072[/snapback]

Is this making sense to anyone else? :o

860294[/snapback]

You either have...

"I'm not even going to this one. I only come on here for the interesting, intellectual conversation!"

Or nothing :lol:

860297[/snapback]

Yea, I just hope I wasn't talking crap. B)

This will be my 8th collectormania. I was at the first one by accident as I had only gone to MK to do a bit of shopping. I walked past Middleton hall and saw this bloke sitting down talking to people and he looked alot like Yuri Geller, as I walked a bit further I saw another lookalike that was a dead ringer for Craig Charles. It was'nt until the next desk when I saw Robert Englund and a large queue that I realised that they were not lookalikes at all but the real thing and I have been going ever since, and hopefully will carry on going in the future as long as it dos'nt move from MK.

• 2 weeks later...