• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he looks far better not as tom riddle.

thats what i was thinking

he looks a bit weird in the romeo and juliet one though

looks like theres a woman growing out of his shoulders

I just thought he was two-faced :cylon:;)

im sure you're not two faced tho...and so im sure you will tell him what u just said when hes at c4! :D

he looks far better not as tom riddle.

thats what i was thinking

he looks a bit weird in the romeo and juliet one though

looks like theres a woman growing out of his shoulders

I just thought he was two-faced :D:D

im sure you're not two faced tho...and so im sure you will tell him what u just said when hes at c4! :lol:

LOL!

Dunno! Havent decided yet! On the top of my list is Elijah Wood and Andy Serkiss...i want to hear the Gollum/Smeagol conversation! Dont think ill be at the front of the queue for Tom Riddle though...ELIJAH HERE I COME!!

Woo hoo! Dont want to burst your bubble Lou... but I dont think he'd be doing the Gollum/Smeagol convo when you meet him - because you only get to see him for like... 2 mins max prob! But - if he's in our screening... then he probably will! I'll beg him to!

Yeah Andy's Gr8! I asked if I cud get a photo and just as we posed the battery went flat on my camera (which my friend was holding) and Andy said "Battery problems precious! You can't have battery problems now!" in Gollums voice! It was SO cool! Luckily my mum was filming from the side so it was all on tape!

I was in his line pretty late in the day and he was speaking in Gollums voice to just about every1, so I'm sure he'll do the same again. His queue seems to take ages but thats just because he talks to every1! He's my :D

:help: