Voldemort pics request

nyhobbit79

If anyone posts any pics of the terrifying Ralph Fiennes as LV please put up a massive spoiler warning, I am trying my hardest not to see him till I watch the film because

a) The whole harry's terror thing will be much better,

and

:rolleyes: i am scared to death of Ralph Fiennes - and I would like to put off seeing him for as long as possible.

Cheers!

i think we will be very hard pressed to see any pics of voldemort. they certainly wouldnt be officially released. but thinking about it... if anyone does manage to get any... spoilers woudl be appreciated. i think i eant to wait to see him in the film.

=x=

did they??

854855[/snapback]

yeah, she's in both the trailers in her dress too :D

If he looks sh!t, im gunna kill someone lol!

854856[/snapback]

I've seen some sort of ... 'computer sketches' of voldemort - they're scarey enough!!

Edited by luvme7754

I know, Mike doesn't read the books no matter how much I tried, even bought him the Audio books but no luck. So first time he knows what happens is by watvhing the movies. He still has pretty much no clue of what is going to happen in GOF.

Ok just asked him to guess the plot, most of it was pure guess work and well only guessed a couple of things right which were competition and a goblet of fire lol :D

considering the amount of images released from goblet WB are trying to keep voldemort as quiet as possible. from what people said after the chicago test screening even an unfinished voldemort looked great

I am upset about how moody looks though, not how i pictured him at all

i wasnt aware they were trying to keep hermiones dress a secret. its not exactly detrimental to the plot.

but i agree... they have given very little away. i was sooo pleased by the latest trailer. it concentrates so much on the tournament that i think an audience who hasnt read the book will be concerned with nothing else. they will almost forget the whole ongoing fight with voldemort.

while i wouldnt take back reading those books for anything i really would love to see these films with no prior knowledge of the story. i bet they would be so much more exciting. like with the wormtail thing... we all knew it was peter but did anyone not having read the books guess?? i doubt it.

so will anyone guess the hidden twist in GOF?? probably not! and that makes me grin so much!!

=x=

I am upset about how moody looks though, not how i pictured him at all

855057[/snapback]

SAME HERE! Argh I'm so glad someone finally agrees with me !!!

856050[/snapback]

Yeah, not quite how I imagined him to look either, but Brendan Gleeson is such an incredible actor I'm hoping he'll be able to make it! :lol: