Still disappointed...

Evie_Nitram

Anyone else still feeling the lack of LOTR and Harry Potter guests??

I know there's still like ages til C8, but really, there's not anyone announced that I'd go out of my way to go to C8...

Ellie... still on for Germany??

Lizzi xx

I know what you mean! its good that there is such a mixture of guests and the majority of people have been made happy but I haven't been. Thank god for Paul Norrell or we wouldn't have anyone at all! ^_^

I know what you mean! its good that there is such a mixture of guests and the majority of people have been made happy but I haven't been. Thank god for Paul Norrell or we wouldn't have anyone at all! ^_^

850477[/snapback]

* agreed *

apart from robert englund i wouldnt be going this year.

xxx

850477[/snapback]

* agreed *

xxx

850481[/snapback]

he scares me... lol

850477[/snapback]

* agreed *

xxx

850481[/snapback]

he scares me... lol

850486[/snapback]

He's going to scare me to but hey that's why i want to meet him.

Hahahahaa.

xxx

How dare you start a thread complaining... You'll get people moaning in a minute saying the guests we've had before and that we're selfish and greedy ^_^

But yes I do agree... more LOTR & HP pleash :o:D

x.x.x <3

850487[/snapback]

for a second then I thought you were being serious! :D

well i'v been thinking ( alwis bad ;-)) prhapes it's good , I mean prhapes C-8 wont have as many as we are used to ..prhapes that means we'l have tuns at c-9 ?

I knew i'm not going to be at c-8 cuz of the line up ,

SM knew a lot of poepal wont come cuz of it,

But thay knew ther are a lot of peopal around who do like this line up and thay desorv some atenshen , from time to time ,

so i'm hoping for 1 huge reunion of LOTR and HP this C-9.

• Moderators

The problem is that there's been a lot of LOTR guests in the past and so they've probably got most of the ones they CAN get! I mean, if ya go look at a LOTR-con this month, the guests there aren't exactly impressive so that kinda proves my point.

As for Harry Potter, that gets boring having the same ones over n over, and again if they could get others then I'm sure they would!

I think the LOTR time has come and gone unfortunately for the fans. There are hardly any unique guests from these franchises appearing at ANY event.

C8 is going to be for fans who are more interested in a wide variety of shows/movies rather than one or two ... if you have limited interests then ur always gonna be disappointed.

I'm not complaining... I mean, for buffy fans, C8 is amazing for them... I just can't help feeling disappointed about the lack of LOTR and Harry Potter... especially seeing how used to having at least 1 big guest from both of them at each previous show!

• Moderators

Sorry but it's true!

U know urself as part of the LOTR section on this forum how DEAD it is compared to how it was around C4 time etc!

To be honest, that was as good as it gets for you I think!

Unfortunately if people are only coming to a signing event like Collectormania for one franchise then they're only going to get a very limited amount of guests that they like (unless there's a reunion!).

Shows like this are always better for those who collect various things ... and conventions are better for specific ones!

I think the LOTR time has come and gone unfortunately for the fans. There are hardly any unique guests from these franchises appearing at ANY event.

850540[/snapback]

You're exactly right with that... the LOTR spotlight has gone out.. and we all knew that it was gonna happen sooner or later...

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining or anything like omg why didn't you gimme any guests I'm happy for the people that are happy honestly! :D

I'll still bum Collectormania hehe

x.x.x <3

Sorry but it's true!

U know urself as part of the LOTR section on this forum how DEAD it is compared to how it was around C4 time etc!

To be honest, that was as good as it gets for you I think!

Unfortunately if people are only coming to a signing event like Collectormania for one franchise then they're only going to get a very limited amount of guests that they like (unless there's a reunion!).

Shows like this are always better for those who collect various things ... and conventions are better for specific ones!

850557[/snapback]

I agree with Vido!! I love LOTR but I love many other things too! That's why I'm happy tonight for example :D