How early is everone getting there on the Sunday?!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno... perhaps at 10:00 - 10:30. As a Collectormania-virgin, I have no idea whether this is too late or if I'll still be able to meet all the hobbits (and a few of the other "only-sunday"-guys). Luckily I'm also comming monday :D

BTW... I'm staying in London... and the bus-trip to MK on saturday is 2 HOURS!!! B-O-R-I-N-G

Edited by darthfrede

i know the shops dont open until 11:00 but i would imagine the centre is open earlier and due to the hobbits only appearing one weekend day i can see myself going down really early to be sure i get a ticket because the hobbits are going to be most popular anyways and lots of people cant make the monday due to work/skool!

kirsty xx

i know the shops dont open until 11:00 but i would imagine the centre is open earlier and due to the hobbits only appearing one weekend day i can see myself going down really early to be sure i get a ticket because the hobbits are going to be most popular anyways and lots of people cant make the monday due to work/skool!

kirsty xx

Probably right... perhaps I should re-think my time of arrival.

kirsty xx

Probably right... perhaps I should re-think my time of arrival.

jus thought ppl should know it will b busy!

only one weekend day for the most popular guests, its gunna b tough!

kirsty xx

WE'RE LEAVING REALLY EARLY!! 7:00!

HOW UNFAIR IS IT ABOUT THEM NOT SIGNING ON SATUDAY!! SUNDAY IS GOING TO BE PACKED!! LOADS OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!

if you read the post in about why they cant i then i dont think its fair to complain, they're making a real effort to come meet us,, when a lot of people in their situation would have just cancelled!!

its a shame that some people will now be unable to see them, but the fact they will be there at all is amazing!!

WE'RE LEAVING REALLY EARLY!! 7:00! 

HOW UNFAIR IS IT ABOUT THEM NOT SIGNING ON SATUDAY!! SUNDAY IS GOING TO BE PACKED!! LOADS OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!

if you read the post in about why they cant i then i dont think its fair to complain, they're making a real effort to come meet us,, when a lot of people in their situation would have just cancelled!!

its a shame that some people will now be unable to see them, but the fact they will be there at all is amazing!!

but its still not fair on the people who don't seen them, they could at least SOME on saturday!

could they simone??... i repeat what i have just posted in another thread

while i appreciate the frustration at the limited time the hobbits can spend at C4, i would urge everyone to consider why this is the case.

these guys are all working actors who are bound to other contracts besides C4.

they are also in high demand especially in the lead up to the release of ROTK.

the fact they are taking time from their busy schedules to come to the show should tell you how fortunate we all are.

i for one continue to be amazed at the ability of the showmasters team to secure such great guests and i'm sure the majority of the forum members and other C4 visitors would agree.

once again i'd like to thank everyone for supporting the forum, collectormania and showmasters... it's gonna keep getting better and better

BB