what else would you like to see at Mk?

ford perfect

I'd like to see more interaction the the daleks at C7 were a fantastic addition i loved them there and very much hope to see them again its things like that really make the difference and add to to the whole experience

what other attractions would you like to see as well as the guests?

I would also be forever grateful it we could see effects/ make up demonstrations (arrive as yourself leave as a zombie.....)

have set mock ups for photos just things you couldn't do or see elsewhere

i realise insurance and things might a problem for some displays and experiences but pretend it isn't I would like to hear your ideas so....what would you like?

arrive as yourself leave as a zombie.....

846483[/snapback]

I find that a day at the office has this effect on me :angel:

846488[/snapback]

Zombie! that was me last week waiting for the forum to come back online!

:firedevil:

Some good ideas but they would prob be better suited to LFACC.

846511[/snapback]

thanks very much but what would you guys like to have at any showmasters event? Something you'd enjoy and help make the day worth while whether you get an auto or not. Dream big we can be practical later :blink:

Well yes while Queuing it would be a very sweet gesture for showmasters to provide one with a full flavoured hot (diuretic) beverage it'd be sweeter still if they would then also provide someone to hold one's place in the queue while one gold passes one's way to the loo (there was this one time let me tell you......a story for another day i think):blink: oooh actually thats not a bad idea a lavatory gold pass

no seriously what would you like even if you had to pay for the privilege

something has gone quite wrong here its seems people are alittle confused and this thread has gone a little a drift as a result

Iam/ was trying to ascertain what people would enjoy and have enjoyed as a feature of a showmasters event a something you'd look forward to,things that bring a little more to the day and lighten the atmosphere you know fun things :D:wub::lol:

e.g. daleks on patrol at C7, the movie trailer screening, the displays and so on

If i were to ask the same the party i'd exspect you mention the fire eaters the cars the car rides the bucking bronco the inflatables and the presence of the guests

Make up and wardrobe and special effects are great ideas but how about something for us to have a go at? We could learn how to do makeup for film/tv or how to create costumes. There could also be information in these areas about courses for those who wish to get into the entertainment industry.

:rolleyes: Thanks.

You could also have like a mini film studio with cameras, lights and stuff set up so people could have a go, then they could edit their own bit of footage to get a real feel for what goes on behind the camera.

This could be set up in that area where they had that weird card game thing going on last time.

What SM should do to make more room is either:

A) Have less stalls to make room for more guests because I find it very annoying having to push and squeeze through people so i just go around the outside of the stalls

B. Have less stalls and have props

C) Change to a different larger Venue in MK

D) Have the stalls in a different part of the shopping centre

Edited by BluebizzieB