Forum Christmas Meet - Final Details

Jola

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay everybody's going!

867253[/snapback]

Was it you that came to the stall on sunday?

867712[/snapback]

If you're reffering to LFCC, she did not attend. She was in MK this past weekend, on Sunday, though! :o

You may remember her from the MK Meet - one of my mates I dragged along for the ride :D:unsure:

Deposits have now been sent to the restuarant, so if you can't make it now then it is non-refundable.

If however, you still wish to come along let me know asap and I'll see if the resturant can add a place on for you :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well being as I have taken sooooooooo long to discover that the forum continues downwards past, future events and crew section, I have only just discovered the deadline was nearly 6weeks ago, so I think I will settle for just turning up during the day and then sitting with all those who dont want to eat....

Alex

To all those who have booked for the Meal

I have received a menu from the restuarant and they want us to select our food prior to the date.

You will receive an email from me at some point in the next week or so with all the options - if you can let me know your choices as soon as possible please that would be appreciated.

Ok I have now emailed everyone I have listed as attending the meal with the choices available.

If you haven't received an email and should have done, can you mail me or post on here to let me know?

• Showmasters Admin
hey Jola,

I sent you an email on Sunday asking for an extra place...just checking you got the email  :rolleyes:

876258[/snapback]

Yup I got it - haven't replied yet as I'm trying to catch up on work. Will get onto it in the next day or so  :unsure:

876268[/snapback]

Is this extra place sorted now?

hey Jola,

I sent you an email on Sunday asking for an extra place...just checking you got the email  :D

876258[/snapback]

Yup I got it - haven't replied yet as I'm trying to catch up on work. Will get onto it in the next day or so  :D

876268[/snapback]

886657[/snapback]

It was sorted pretty much straight away :D

hey Jola,

I sent you an email on Sunday asking for an extra place...just checking you got the email  :lol:

876258[/snapback]

Yup I got it - haven't replied yet as I'm trying to catch up on work. Will get onto it in the next day or so  :lol:

876268[/snapback]

886657[/snapback]

It was sorted pretty much straight away :lol:

886796[/snapback]

Thanks for sorting that out Jola - do I owe you or Sarah deposit money?