ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Too Tall

Why no separate q for people who purchased gold tickets like they had at the London event? (Instead they've  merged everyone into one advance q)

914250[/snapback]

I'd send SM a mail about this. TBH I think you'll find that although there will be one advanced queue they will still let in the gold pass holders first. I'll be very surprised if they don't.

914264[/snapback]

might risk the crew entrance lol

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Section updated.

What talks will there be?

Saturday....

12:00-12:30 - STAR WARS ORIGINAL TRILOGY - Dave Prowse and Kenny Baker

12:40-13:10 - ANIME PANEL

13:20-13:50 - RED DWARF - Danny John Jules and Robert Llewellyn

14:00-14:30 - JOHN RHYS DAVIES

14:40-15:10 - BRENT SPINER

15:20-15:50 - HARRY POTTER TALK 1 - Stanislav Ianevski, Tolga Safer and Matthew Lewis

16:00-16:30 - SHANKS & JUDGE STARGATE

16:50 onwards - COSPLAY Parade

Sunday.....

11:00-11:30 - STAR WARS PREQUEL TRILOGY TALK - Ray Park and Jay Laga'aia

11:40-12:10 - CHRONICLES OF NARNIA TALK - Kiran Shah, Sala Baker, Annalise Morris, Shane Rangi and Reuben Dejong

12:20-12:50 - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA TALK - Katee Sackhoff and James Callis

13:00-13:30 - ANDY SIRKIS

13:50-14:20 - HARRY POTTER TALK 2 – Robert Pattinson and Katie Leung

Followed by the FAN FICTION AWARDS presentation

14:40-15:10 - AVERY BROOKS

15:20-15:50 - LOST - IAN SOMERHALDER

Edited by Too Tall

here's a Q I don't think is covered by the FAQ and I can't SEEM to see the answer to: I don't wanna buy a bunch of Sunday tickets in advance incase people don't come or whatever plus the admin fee :( so the Q is:

CAN WE BUY SUNDAY TICKETS FROM THE INFO BOOTH ON SATURDAY?

thanks

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin
here's a Q I don't think is covered by the FAQ and I can't SEEM to see the answer to: I don't wanna buy a bunch of Sunday tickets in advance incase people don't come or whatever plus the admin fee ;) so the Q is:

CAN WE BUY SUNDAY TICKETS FROM THE INFO BOOTH ON SATURDAY?

thanks

surfy sah xx

917750[/snapback]

I've sent SM a mail asking. but I'm not sure if I'll get an answer as I know most of them are in Florida this week.

To be honest I don't see why you should need to buy tickets for the Sunday on the Saturday unless it is a case you will turn up first thing on the Sunday and not want to wait in the queue to pay for your tickets. If you're turning up later there really shouldn't be a need. Obviously you're just a good girl guide .... "Be Prepared"

you are right! I wasn't going to bother tbh but it might mean a little extra time in bed before getting in the Q (and freezing)! :D and seeing as I won't have had a lie in for literally weeks (grrr at the hospitals shift patter :P) and who knows what we'll all get up to Saturday night :lol: I'll take any extra time in bed (spesh as it's warm)!!!! :D

surfy sah xx

Hi there, I am looking forward to this event ( it being my very first) and i had a question. I tried to buy tickets on line but i dont see a seperate ticket for kids. Is this possible or would i have to buy on the day?.

Cheers. :blink:

• Showmasters Admin
Hi there, I am looking forward to this event ( it being my very first) and i had a question. I tried to buy tickets on line but i dont see a seperate ticket for kids. Is this possible or would i have to buy on the day?.

Cheers. :blink:

919318[/snapback]

A very interesting questions. And you're right they're not on there.

It's either.

A: They forgot.

B: They decided not to have them for advance as adults may try and buy them for themselves.

I will bring this up with them though.

Sorry but you will have to get them on the day.

PS: Not sure when you are coming, but there is no kids price for the early bird tickets.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
I always assumed that it was because of lack of age verification online.

919349[/snapback]

Could be easily over come though. Just make the kids tickets bright red. The tickets are going to be checked on the door anyway. The person just needs to see if the person giving in the red ticket is a kids. If not they don't get in.

Not having worked on the door at an SM event I don't know for sure but this must happen already for people buying tickets at the ticket booth.

What if I go up and buy 4 tickets, 2 adult and 2 kids and say my wifes just outside with the kids. Go back outside and give the kids tickets to 2 over 16 year old friends. The tickets must be checked on the door?

I always assumed that it was because of lack of age verification online.

919349[/snapback]

Could be easily over come though. Just make the kids tickets bright red. The tickets are going to be checked on the door anyway. The person just needs to see if the person giving in the red ticket is a kids. If not they don't get in.

Not having worked on the door at an SM event I don't know for sure but this must happen already for people buying tickets at the ticket booth.

What if I go up and buy 4 tickets, 2 adult and 2 kids and say my wifes just outside with the kids. Go back outside and give the kids tickets to 2 over 16 year old friends. The tickets must be checked on the door?

919351[/snapback]

No problem, i will buy them at the door. Thanks for your time. :blink:

Hiya Too Tall, was wondering about if I'm going to be okay or not regarding times, only I'm coming from 3-400 miles away and wont get there untill around 11am on the saturday, but I only want to meet one person (Sean Schemmel) so do you think I'm in with a chance or will the queues be overwhelming?!

P.s From Milton Keyenes too? You poor man :lol:

Edited by Kokubo

I have had no mails at all regarding tickets and January is nearly gone. Is any one else in the same position. MAJOR panic now setting in. :hathor:

919569[/snapback]

I haven't ordered mine! I'm just gonna buy them at the door...Or do you think there'll be some kind of problem? (Scared now)

Kokubo, you should be fine with Sean Schemmel if you arrive at 11 AM, as long as you don't have to leave again at 1 PM or so.

Regarding tickets, I think no one who has pre-booked regular tickets has heard anything. I've pre-booked as well.

But again, no worries, you can still buy tickets on the day.

• Showmasters Admin
I have had no mails at all regarding tickets and January is nearly gone. Is any one else in the same position. MAJOR panic now setting in. :hathor:

919569[/snapback]

As QS said no one has got them yet so don't worry. The worst thing that will happen is that you won't get them through in time. If this happens bring along any confirmation e-mail or your bank statement as proof of purchase. And you will be able to get your ticket at the door. But this shouldn't happen and I'm sure you'll get them through soon.

EDIT - Someone has just posted here that they have just received theirs. So hopefully you will get yours soon. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....pic=24995&st=44

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
Hiya Too Tall, was wondering about if I'm going to be okay or not regarding times, only I'm coming from 3-400 miles away and wont get there untill around 11am on the saturday, but I only want to meet one person (Sean Schemmel) so do you think I'm in with a chance or will the queues be overwhelming?!

P.s From Milton Keyenes too? You poor man  :P

919566[/snapback]

Again as QS said I don't think Sean will be that busy. You'll have no problem getting him.

Yes, good old MK :D

Thanks alot QS :help:

That's made me feel alot better. Still nervous about actually meeting him though, I have a habit of being really shy lol!

Hope you guys get to see the people you want to aswell!

919611[/snapback]

At least you won't be as bad as I was when I me my favourite guest ... I couldn't talk and my friend had to do all the talking for me.

Ok, I am a bit confused. The FAQ says 5 autographs each, and the place that

mentions the prices says one autograph - or does this seemingly different

info mean that I can pay for 5 autographs at once and collect them together?

Please help me understand! TIA! :lol:

919699[/snapback]

The price is per autograph however you can purchase 5 autographs at any one time ... if that makes sense. :D