ooooberly cool intelligence game!

surfy_sah

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not intelligence it looks at .... its patience and I've run out of it on the red room, viridian room and blue room. *grrrr*

you're right...it isn't an intelligence test, in fact the point isn't even to find all the hidden objects...the aim of the game is to escape the room..the objects are there to help you escape :rolleyes:

*goes to play Crimson room again*

Oh, not this bloody thing again! I did it ages ago...once is enough!!

And when you get bored with that one, try this...

Clicky clicky! - just follow the links!  :unsure:

(even better in my opinion)

Oooh..I LOVE MOTAS...you are right, it is one of the better ones out there. I have lost count how many times I have played this in the past...yeah I know it's the same result each time, but I am an addict :angry:

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!

I bloody love it :rolleyes:

MOTAS is great :)

Too bad there are only 13 levels :P

i realised its not bout intelligence or anything....its about whos stupid enough to sit there long enough randoly clicking   :lol:

that thought made me feel better bout it anyways.

kirsty xx

hehe!!

:unsure::huh::o:lol:

how far you get to now then?

kirsty xx

not sure lol i got frustrated and stopped playing hours ago, so i cant remeber what i got :lol: not much tho! only about 7 or 8 things

i realised its not bout intelligence or anything....its about whos stupid enough to sit there long enough randoly clicking   :lol:

kirsty xx

hehe!!

kirsty xx

not sure lol i got frustrated and stopped playing hours ago, so i cant remeber what i got :lol: not much tho! only about 7 or 8 things

thats what i like to hear...although i was too stuburn to give up....took me 3 or 4 days! :lol:

kirsty xx

i realised its not bout intelligence or anything....its about whos stupid enough to sit there long enough randoly clicking   :P

kirsty xx

hehe!!

kirsty xx

thats what i like to hear...although i was too stuburn to give up....took me 3 or 4 days! :(

kirsty xx

:lol::lol: heehee :P:lol: i like the way you tried to hide that lil fact there :lol:

Nah, lol, im just too lazy to try! you know, i got for the whole 'If at first you dont succeed, give up' approach lol! :lol:

i realised its not bout intelligence or anything....its about whos stupid enough to sit there long enough randoly clicking   :P

kirsty xx

hehe!!

:o:lol::lol::lol:

kirsty xx

thats what i like to hear...although i was too stuburn to give up....took me 3 or 4 days! :(

kirsty xx

:P:lol: heehee :lol::lol: i like the way you tried to hide that lil fact there :P

Nah, lol, im just too lazy to try! you know, i got for the whole 'If at first you dont succeed, give up' approach lol! :(

hide wot? :huh::unsure:

im liking your approach there, i may just hav to nick it sometime!

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

hehe!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

:lol::lol: heehee :lol::lol: i like the way you tried to hide that lil fact there :lol:

Nah, lol, im just too lazy to try! you know, i got for the whole 'If at first you dont succeed, give up' approach lol! :lol:

hide wot? :unsure::wub:

im liking your approach there, i may just hav to nick it sometime!

kirsty xx

lol thats ok :D one day laziness will rule the world :lol:

i need a dog to keep me active. Actually, on second thoughts, i need a sexy Adam to keep me active *wink* ;):P:wub:

ermm...you sure sexy is the right word there darlin?!

hehe, sorry.

im so lazy i joined the gym but sometimes i just sit at home in my gym clothes b4 i can actually b bothered to get up and go.

im gunna try one of the other rooms now.

kirsty xx

of course sexy is the right word :wub: he's migning now, but he was sexy then lol

lol i lay in bed for like 3 hours coz i cant be bothered to get up!!

hehe okey

xxx