Brock Lesnar

Templinho

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/brockupdate

Lesnar offered WWE contract

WWE.com has learned that Brock Lesnar has met with his attorney, David Olsen, to discuss the written contract offer Lesnar received last week from World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. It is unclear when the contract will be signed. The terms were not disclosed.

What are people's thoughts on his possible return?

• Moderators

I think he's desperately needed on Smackdown to freshen things up. JBL in the main event all the time is as bad as HHH was on Raw, although Trips had the experience and ability to carry Batista to an ok-ish feud ... JBL on the other hand, well I don't think he can.

Brock's a bright young talent with proven ability, and would be someone new to watch. A feud against someone like Benoit would be as good as anything he did with Angle in the past.

Personally I cant wait for The Pain to come back! Hes awesome to watch in action. I think the perfect way for him to come back would be to break the Masterlock and wipe the smug grin off Masters face! I reckon he can give Raw a much needed boost!

Personally I cant wait for The Pain to come back! Hes awesome to watch in action. I think the perfect way for him to come back would be to break the Masterlock and wipe the smug grin off Masters face! I reckon he can give Raw a much needed boost!

Its Smackdown that needs the boost! Raw is sorted, and so can Smackdown be if they push the cruiserweights, bring back Lesnar and get Orton fit again...

Raw just needs to sort out their stars, they have got too many.

Can anyone else see HHH coming back as a good guy?

Raw has Angle, Jericho, Michaels, Carlito and Edge as heels - HHH must come back as a good guy and set up a match with Angle at Wrestlemania 22!

• Moderators

There is NO WAY he should go to Raw right now, although with it being Vinnie Mac's flagship show it wouldn't surprise me :huh:

Masters has already been paired up with Big Show anyway ...

Trips doesn't work as a good guy, he SHOULD come back as a heel n have a good feud with Flair cuz that's the next and arguably last step for Evolution.

Brock shouldn't be a jobber when he comes back, regardless of ppls opinions of him leaving n blah blah ... he has the youth and the talent to be a huge star for a long time, and they don't wanna bury him just to teach him a lesson or they'll f*ck up a really good opportunity.

• Moderators
Yeah but Smackdown has Batista now! I think they should spread out the muscles evenly!!

To be fair though, Brock has more WRESTLING talent in his little finger than Batista does :huh:

Yeah but Smackdown has Batista now! I think they should spread out the muscles evenly!!

Yeah but Batista cant wrestle nearly half as well as Brock, his popularity is decreasing now that he hasnt got that "cool" persona that HHH somehow gave him, and he cant wrestle long matches without resorting to holds and chokes every minute!

More so than just pushing Brock as unbeatable or very tough again they can use his to establish the current smackdown stars more without having brock job. Just having Brock vs Batista and having Batista stand up legitimately would do a great deal of good for the batista character - it was only triple h putting him over that made him legit on raw, and bradshaw doesn't carry the same impact wrestling wise (and cannot carry someone to a good match).

It would be a shame if wwe starts pushing all the big guys again, as Christian, among others needs a break...

Cathy I agree with you on this granted they are putting Big Show against him but that is just abvious that he wouldn't be able to put it on him they will more likely have a wrestling match that I can see Big Show loosing to Chris crappy pants Masters over even more! Come on Bring on the PAIN!

Guys, c'mon - this guy shafted the wwe and it's fans, all of us.

Yes he's a talented worker and wrestler, he very publicly turned his back on wrestling, because he thought his new found fame would instantly catapult him to stardom in American Football. Now he's discovered that it hasn't, he wants back again?

I think they need to make significant changes to the Brock Lesnar character for this to work, but personally, I'd like to see more mixing between the two shows, maybe even show vs show ppv's.

Imagine Brock vs Trip vs Big Show vs Angle as a main event...

I like the idea of split brands, with only occasional mixed pay per views, imagine raw vs smackdown survivors series main event, a raw vs smackdown king of the ring where the 2 semi finals and final are inter promotion, interpromotion royal rumbles, and of course wrestlemania and summerslam supercards with interpromotion matches. Making cross promotion matches special. But to do this they really have to do a better job differentiating the brands, stop the annual drafts, and rather have just trades as if they were competing companies. Also both brands really do have to develop the next generation of main eventers, as recently they haven't been pushing too many great wrestlers - just look at bradshaw, batista, cena etc. At this stage in their careers they should still be developing, possibly at intercontinental/us title level, until they learned how to carry a match. Only once they progressedpast this should they become legitimate world championchip material. In the past few years wwe hasn't really developed too many home grown talents to their full potential - the last truly successful example was kurt angle - and that was now 5 years ago.