favourite tv progs eh?

jaymalfoy

We cant start bugging em for C5 guests! :D lol be patient :P they're stressed enough as it is lol hehe :D

Oh god yes, you're right there, David - wouldn't disagree! {{gives SM a group hug}}

Mind you, I think Rosie's probably offering Kris up in a spirit of suggestion rather than a demand. :P After all, you and I both know just how suggestive Rosie can be... :wub:

...Ooops - or have I just done a bit of pot and kettle there... :angry:

Edited by yeltz-lass

• Moderators
We cant start bugging em for C5 guests! :D lol be patient :P they're stressed enough as it is lol hehe :D

Oh god yes, you're right there, David - wouldn't disagree! {{gives SM a group hug}}

Mind you, I think Rosie's probably offering Kris up in a spirit of suggestion rather than a demand. :P After all, you and I both know just how suggestive Rosie can be... :wub:

...Ooops - or have I just done a bit of pot and kettle there... :angry:

Hmm but i bet as much as u r suggestive, ur pretty demanding too :D :D

We cant start bugging em for C5 guests! :D lol be patient :D they're stressed enough as it is lol hehe :D

Mind you, I think Rosie's probably offering Kris up in a spirit of suggestion rather than a demand. :D After all, you and I both know just how suggestive Rosie can be... :P

...Ooops - or have I just done a bit of pot and kettle there... :P

Ooo, I didn't mean to be push S/Ms, :wub: *looks embarrassed*, just bein' suggestive! :angry:

• Moderators
Ooo, I didn't mean to be push S/Ms,   :blush: *looks embarrassed*, just bein' suggestive!   :firedevil:

We know, sweetie. ;) {{{hugs}}} And talking of being suggestive, check out young Davido here!! ;)

I know!

I'm shocked!!! :o I thought he wasn't like that at all! ;):lol:

:lol: well i've been voted for 'kindest forum member' quite a lot, so i guess i'm dirty AND nice :angel::firedevil: it's quite a fun mix really hehe ;)

Ooo, I didn't mean to be push S/Ms,   :blush: *looks embarrassed*, just bein' suggestive!   :firedevil:

We know, sweetie. ;) {{{hugs}}} And talking of being suggestive, check out young Davido here!! ;)

I know!

I'm shocked!!! :o I thought he wasn't like that at all! ;):lol:

:lol: well i've been voted for 'kindest forum member' quite a lot, so i guess i'm dirty AND nice :angel::firedevil: it's quite a fun mix really hehe ;)

Hell yeah! :D

Variety is the spice of life an' all that! :o

• Moderators

I know!

I'm shocked!!! :D I thought he wasn't like that at all! ;):lol:

Hell yeah! :D

Variety is the spice of life an' all that! :o

:D well i am to please :o easier to please if there's more variety! :P