Your first forum buddy?

theoden_of_rohan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was i doing that? Jesus CHRIST! I thought you'd walked over whilst we were in the little pool. I remember Craig saying... "This.. is my mate..." :D^_^

I was probably trying to look cool :o

hahaha, you certainly made an impression!

kirsty xx

My first forum buddy was actually from another forum. Well I made two at the same time. One I lost over something so pathetic and stupid and the friendship is taking a hell of a lot to get back together. Sorta haven't forgiven myself over it, and I don't expect her to forgive me to either. My other best buddy is Ren! But due to things going on we haven't talked for ages! Sorta missing that but I'm giving her space.

Of course I have made alot of friends since! The majority from this forum! Woo! ^_^

Was i doing that? Jesus CHRIST! I thought you'd walked over whilst we were in the little pool. I remember Craig saying... "This.. is my mate..."  :D  ^_^

I was probably trying to look cool :o

kirsty xx

Eeeek! So i was weird and you were pretty normal. :o Sounds about right. Aww!

Was i doing that? Jesus CHRIST! I thought you'd walked over whilst we were in the little pool. I remember Craig saying... "This.. is my mate..."  :lol:  :unsure:

I was probably trying to look cool :lol:

kirsty xx

Eeeek! So i was weird and you were pretty normal. :P Sounds about right. Aww!

definately, i dont do wierd stuff, and you dont do normal stuff.

kirsty xx

Was i doing that? Jesus CHRIST! I thought you'd walked over whilst we were in the little pool. I remember Craig saying... "This.. is my mate..."  :lol:  :unsure:

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

Hmm, that DOESNT sound so right somehow :P

• Moderators

Houdi and Vamps took me under their wicked wings I'd say :lol: .. people I still actually talk properly to .. errr Sarah and Cordy I guess I've been *good* friends for a long time with! And of course ppl like Jog who I've known since then but have got to know better over time.

I'll generally talk to any1 on here tho :unsure:

First people I met? Errrr Houdi in John Lewis .. saw Suzi even tho she didn't say hi RUDE :P .. then Vamps n other peeeeeeps like Sarah Jog HOD etc ..

Long time ago :lol:

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

Hmm, that DOESNT sound so right somehow :P

i think most ppl will say thats absolutely correct!

anyhoo, hav a lovely time, im off on holiday now!

kirsty xx

Houdi and Vamps took me under their wicked wings I'd say :lol: .. people I still actually talk properly to .. errr Sarah and Cordy I guess I've been *good* friends for a long time with! And of course ppl like Jog who I've known since then but have got to know better over time.

I'll generally talk to any1 on here tho :unsure:

First people I met? Errrr Houdi in John Lewis .. saw Suzi even tho she didn't say hi RUDE :P .. then Vamps n other peeeeeeps like Sarah Jog HOD etc ..

Long time ago :lol:

*ahem* im on that list too! you met me when you met sarah, jog etc and i said hi and you mumbled and i thought you were rude to me :P

kirsty xx

The first mad cow I met was Houdi and for those who don't know her, she was a mad cow, but a great great girl and I miss her terribly.

For one reason or another (mainly depression), I've not spoken with many people from the forum for several months now, but I'm now getting back to normal and getting ready to do all your heads in.

But overall GHERKIN has been a great mate and I love him lots and arrrggghhhh I'm going all mushy and I don't know why so I'm off for a packets of crisps and a fag.

Vamps got me on here, apart from her, Vido :angel:

Thats it blame me why don't you LOL.

So it's your fault we've got Kayla round here? :P:P

Looks like it LOL. But then look at it this way your lives would not be complete if it weren't for Rain posting here LOL.

The first mad cow I met was Houdi and for those who don't know her, she was a mad cow, but a great great girl and I miss her terribly.

For one reason or another (mainly depression), I've not spoken with many people from the forum for several months now, but I'm now getting back to normal and getting ready to do all your heads in.

But overall GHERKIN has been a great mate and I love him lots and arrrggghhhh I'm going all mushy and I don't know why so I'm off for a packets of crisps and a fag.

*cries*

I love you too ya daft bugger :D

*cries*

s*** i was gonna delete that LOL, forgot all about it.

I had a funny mushy moment earlier, needless to say its gone now and I'm feeling downright bitchy now LOl.

but glad to see you love moi too LOL

*cries*

I had a funny mushy moment earlier, needless to say its gone now and I'm feeling downright bitchy now LOl.

Don't you dare delete it!!!!!!! :D

I loved it ;)

*cries*

Don't you dare delete it!!!!!!! :D

I loved it ;)

Soggy git LOl

I mean soppy git LOL

Where are you anyways?

*cries*

Don't you dare delete it!!!!!!! ;)

I loved it ;)

Soggy git LOl

I mean soppy git LOL

Where are you anyways?

I'm sat at the desk, drunk :D

*cries*

Don't you dare delete it!!!!!!! ;)

I loved it ;)

Soggy git LOl

I mean soppy git LOL

Where are you anyways?

I'm sat at the desk, drunk :D

oh dear lord have mercy upon us all, GHERKIN is pickled well and truly.

This should make for an interesting night then LOl.