What would encourage you to buy a gold pass ?

dufresne

Is it .....  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Is it .....

• Include live autos from attending guests
    • Include accommodation
    • Include meals (or vouchers)
    • Include dealer vouchers
    • Include photo ops
    • Include an evening sit down dinners with the guests
    • Just make the thing cheaper !!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually came before this one. It was the big negative response to gold passes there that made me post THIS one. The other poll is still out there as far as I know .....

Is that the Gold Passes suck poll?? I shall find it

:P You're right ..... it's gone !

Well I didn't delete it ....... someone mustn't have liked the negative response ....

How s*** is that. It`s not like anybody was slagging off the organisers, so why delete it????

Must suck though everybody voted that they were crap

:P You're right ..... it's gone !

Well I didn't delete it ....... someone mustn't have liked the negative response ....

How s*** is that. It`s not like anybody was slagging off the organisers, so why delete it????

The truth often hurts .....

:angry: You're right ..... it's gone !

The truth often hurts .....

Yeah but why delete the thread???

There were some good ideas in there, its not like they have changed the Gold Pass using the fans ideas, it`s just the same old s*** that you got.

Seriously this has got on my wick :P

£250 is a fair old whack to pay out, when you have your accomodation to pay for, plus paying for the autos of those attending C8 and other costs.

Plus if you get there early enough anyway you can get a low virtual queue ticket for most guests, which means that the queue jumping isn't really that much of a bonus.

Perhaps there could be two types of premium pass, say a silver and gold pass.

The silver would include the sort of things the pass included at the LFCC, but be priced at a more realistic £100 and the £250 gold pass would include autos from say ten of the celebrities appearing, maybe on an exclusive print, not available to other attendees for example. At least a couple of those ten would have to be main guests, but not necessarily all of them.

£250 is a fair old whack to pay out, when you have your accomodation to pay for, plus paying for the autos of those attending C8 and other costs.

Plus if you get there early enough anyway you can get a low virtual queue ticket for most guests, which means that the queue jumping isn't really that much of a bonus.

Perhaps there could be two types of premium pass, say a silver and gold pass.

The silver would include the sort of things the pass included at the LFCC, but be priced at a more realistic £100 and the £250 gold pass would include autos from say ten of the celebrities appearing, maybe on an exclusive print, not available to other attendees for example. At least a couple of those ten would have to be main guests, but not necessarily all of them.

Hey Golden have seen you around for a while :angry:

Good idea, shame I can`t see it happening though :P

yeah i would only get one if they included some free autos in with it. i mean yeah the que jumpinmg is good and all - but if you still have to pay for the auto it just seems pointless when you can get there early enough and get a free vq tix anyway. yes you might have to wait around for a bit but you will have more money in your pocket. i was considering gettin one of the autographica ones - these are much more tempting!

good poll kris!

;) You're right ..... it's gone !

The all seeing eye of Mots had thus been correct once again :lol:

I guess SM didn't like to see the overwhelmingly negative reactions on the poll ...

They might have been afraid that it would put potential customers off buying one ...

I guess SM didn't like to see the overwhelmingly negative reactions on the poll ...

They might have been afraid that it would put potential customers off buying one ...

Thats an even worse reason to do it.

Agreed - seems a bit slippy. So much for all their talk about how freely we can chat on here .....

... but very human ...