Terror in London today

Gambit

Blimey that was a quick reply.

What here you doing sitting on my shoulder when i posted the message.

:D

Glad to hear it's just shock so far.

The company i work for has offices in Old Street.

so there was a bit of a mad panic.

Blimey that was a quick reply.

What here you doing sitting on my shoulder when i posted the message.

:D

Glad to hear it's just shock so far.

The company i work for has offices in Old Street.

so there was a bit of a mad panic.

Na... Just hiding in the background, as all :o

Sorry to hear about your panick. Hope that it settles down soon, and that all is well.

Fine here, sitting in a faraway city which hasn't been victim of such a cruel attack (yet - I must sadly enough add).

I'm glad to hear that. I also hope that you remain so blessed.

i Hope everyone is okay .... i think there starting to get some of the transport working again...

im ok, up untill 6 months ago i was working in aldaget east and would have been on the train at 8.55 as i was always only just on time.

Thankfully none of my old work colleagues were hurt or killed altho a few of my friends were working around baker street and saw lots of the walking wounded whilst they were working.

meep !

i hope all the injured are better now.

Hope springs eternal...

er..what have u been eating today.....coz i dont understand a word at the moment since i am kinda half awake thinking wise. are you trying to say i hope so too?

Boyfriend's sister was round the corner from the bus when it exploded and was supposed to be on the train at Kings Cross but it was so packed, she couldn't get on.

Always said she was lucky, maybe she'll believe me now.

Had 2 friends who were evacuated from Birmingham yesterday...don't know what the hell is going on with this world....everyone OK in Birmingham too? Can appreciate you'd be pretty shook up to....take care everyone, always be grateful you're alive.

I'm more grateful than you can imagine... My parents could have been in several of those accidents, but they weren't. I am so relieved, and grateful. It's unfortunate, and doesn't seem fair, that others weren't so lucky.

So yes, Maeg. I'm saying that I agree.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm more grateful than you can imagine... My parents could have been in several of those accidents, but they weren't. I am so relieved, and grateful. It's unfortunate, and doesn't seem fair, that others weren't so lucky.

So yes, Maeg. I'm saying that I agree.

i hope everyone is okies in birmingham.

thanks cher2a for clarifying about the words "hope springs eternal".