HOOLIGANS

ditz

i don't no if anyone has heard about this but the film starring elijah wood as a football hooligan is having to be released indepedantly (can't spell) and so far its only getting released in the USA!

which i find really unfair and they're hoping to make it possible to release with the hollywood big wigs by word ov mouth!

so guys what are ur opinions? ^_^

i don't no if anyone has heard about this but the film starring elijah wood as a football hooligan is having to be released indepedantly (can't spell) and so far its only getting released in the USA!

which i find really unfair and they're hoping to make it possible to release with the hollywood big wigs by word ov mouth!

so guys what are ur opinions? :(

mmm ditz not sure

ye ive heard loads bout it on elis website. they've changed the name now after the west ham football ground dunno wt its called. hollywood have refused to release it so single handledy the production companmy of the film r in ny, los anageas ..... and chicago, no idea wen its out in uk. :huh:

bloody america always gets everything! they had better release it over here or I will go over and chin someone!

:P:lol::lol:

Nell you have such a way with words!! lol!

it does suck though and even more that it was filmed over here too dammit!

Grrrrrrrr! :wub:

they've changed the name now after the west ham football ground dunno wt its called.

It's called Green Street now, I believe. And I was really looking forward to this film, so I hope it gets a release here! :angry:

why the hell green street that has NOTHING to do with west ham or football. they need to keep it the same title hooligans or the yank, i hate it when they change film titles at the last minute.

bloody america always gets everything! they had better release it over here or I will go over and chin someone!

:angry::o:(

Nell you have such a way with words!! lol!

hehe one does try! :(

oh eck!!!

as far as i was aware it was getting released here this summer. hmmm??

they better release it. i have been wanting to see it for a while now. plus.. its filmed in england! surely they would release it here!

=x=

oh eck!!!

as far as i was aware it was getting released here this summer. hmmm??

they better release it. i have been wanting to see it for a while now. plus.. its filmed in england! surely they would release it here!

=x=

You would think so wouldn't you! :rolleyes:

I bet it goes straight to DVD.....

pffft!

I personally apologize on behalf of America. I've not seen the film, obviously.. and I can assure you that I won't be able to see it for a while. It's only been at film festivals thus far, and it's only intended for limited release later in the year.

there, feel better now?

Some info regarding 'Hooligans'

Hooligans will be released in the United States 9th September in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles(originally it was going to be the 16th September). The rest of the US will get Hooligans on a "rolling basis" which means that every two weeks, or so, another city will get to see it.

AS Odd Lot Entertainment could not find a Hollywood studio to release the film they have decided to independently release it in theatres, so it will not have the support of the traditional Hollywood machine and the normal advertising etc.

It will be released under the title "Green Street Hooligans" in the US and "Green Street" in the U.K., as that is the location of the West Ham Stadium. I prefered Hooligans, but there you go. As long as I get to see the film I don't really care too much.

I'm pretty sure the release date for the UK is the 26th August and the UK premiere on the 22nd August (don't know where though, I think in London).

Roll on August!!!!!! :lol:

that is um.... different I suppose! I always thought Hooligans was best cuz thats what violent football fans are.. hooligans! The Yank was a bit naff but not as bad as "Green Street." It sounds like a childrens TV show!

that aside, I really hope it does get released over here cuz I been waiting ages to see it!