LONDON MEET: FINAL DETAILS

theoden_of_rohan

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YaY handily close then :P

Im really looking forward to this meet lol, esp as im missing willen! Shall be fun to see everyone again without an event extracting my sleep for days  :o

Hows this for location, the lit up building to the left of all the big screens is the hotel. Puuurfect!

regent_palace_london.jpg

YAY! I'm really glad you guys have got somewhere sorted!

I'm gonna' probably crash at my mate's for the night...either that, or wander around in a drunken state for hours lol

Can't really afford a hotel this year!

Hehe, I can't wait *jumps around* :firedevil:

Well if you don't get somewhere and I'm sure we can work a way of sneaking you in with us, the lobby is never attended at night and it wouldn't be too hard.

Won't have you bedless though hun.

Haha, cheers! Although I am pretty sure my friend Arni is coming along with us (and I'll therefore have somewhere to stay). Can't see her staying away when drinks are concerned

Either way, I'm gonna' have fun...and knowing me, I won't even remember where I slept anyway :firedevil:

Sorry I haven't read everything here but what do you lot intend on doing in the evening??

Well, if last year's was anything to go by - spend our time drinking in the Troc (til whenever we get fed up with it...think it was about 9 last year) and then head along to Soho for more fun and games

Some of us split up in Soho last time...some going to bars, others going clubbing! Hopefully we'll all stick together this time :cheesface:

Sorry I haven't read everything here but what do you lot intend on doing in the evening??

Hi Nicky,

We stay at the Trocadero till about 9-10 till all the younger folk have usually gone home and then the people who are left wander into Soho finding bizarre pubs and really weird clubs to go to and getting as drunk as is humanely possible.

You considering coming? Would be lovely to see you again.

Well, if last year's was anything to go by - spend our time drinking in the Troc (til whenever we get fed up with it...think it was about 9 last year) and then head along to Soho for more fun and games

Some of us split up in Soho last time...some going to bars, others going clubbing! Hopefully we'll all stick together this time :D

Yes, naomi's bringing a leash so you won't be able to escape this time!

Yes, I'm pretty good too or so I've been told.

Pleased to hear it :D

I have yet to meet a guy that can dance (I mean REALLY dance - obviously I've met decent dancers - and no offence intended to guys everywhere, of course) - lolz - so I look forward to it, mate.