Elijah Wood

fire exit

Yeah the teenies get on my spam too, but this is not the sort of event they go to thank god. I want to meet Elijah, but really don`t want some of the kinds of people he attacts at autographica. It is a really relaxed event and the screaming and general madness would mess that up.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that Autographica is not the right event for someone like Elijah Wood as this event is more about Old School and Established actors.

He is nost likely to appear at Collectormania or London Film and Comic Convention

i seriousley doubt elijah will be doing any events in the u.k in the latter half of this year as he is already doing one in the u.s around the time of autographica and cm!! i know its only 1 event but he is still notching up tons of acting roles to imagine a few a year is all hecan fit in!

Autographica gets ex Space Walkers, Astronauts, older movie and TV stars.

Elijah Wood is NOT the sort of guest that would fit in and before people say Val Kilmer, Val had a nieche.

Bollocks!

I've been to two Autographica events in the past and Elijah would fit in just fine!

And for your info, I'm old enough to be his mother... so I am no teenie if that's what you are worried about!

Which makes you a very OPEN fire exit :lol::blink:

I've met him and whilst I don't agree that Collectormania or LFACC (Depending on how many screaming fangirls are there) are the best places to meet him, an event like Autographica is a little too select, I'm thinking. Yes, he's had a long career and I'd love to meet him again but most of his fans are at an age where they simply cannot afford to pay the amount of money that event requires, which means there wouldn't be an awful lot of people there to see him.

Also, he'd seem a little overshadowed and out of place by a couple of moonwalkers and a more 'vintage' (Pardon the term, I don't mean it rudely) selection of artists.

I've met him and whilst I don't agree that Collectormania or LFACC (Depending on how many screaming fangirls are there)

I hate them, they really really **** me off. If it means attract that kind of loser, then he is best left out.

I swear to god you don`t get those people with Star Wars, Bond, Indy, BSG, Stargate stuff like that.

But Harry Potter, Buffy & Lotr there is one girl who just bumps every thread in these catergorys constatntly, she even deletes her old post and puts new ones, she is a complete nut job

To be perfectley honest i wouldn't want elijah back at any of the sm events!! I have been to many events and c4 sunday was by far the busiest, crowded,clostrophobic (sp) place ive ever been to! i was there all weekend and my god was it packed on the sunday!! ive never seen it that bad at a sm or any other event before or after!! it was complete madness! kids screaming everywhere you couldn't move anywhere!!! it took you half an hour to get past the bit elijah was at! if ever i was to go nuts and turn in to a serial killer then it was that day! i wanted to tear my face off! :lol:

Edited by fugaziuk

i totally agree. its like u've been waiting there ages to get autographs and stuff and then nearer the time when everyone comes people just jump over u to push there hands in ur faces so u they think they can get a signature. and its more likely u whos been waiting ages that doesn't actually get one. Never happened to me but it could