Anyone see Shane Richie?

BarryDon

Anybody else see Shane on Saturday, I saw him with another man and a young boy looking at the stalls. He was giving autographs and posing for photos with people, although he must have got fed up as I saw him later wearing a Batman mask and cape - funny thing is people were still asking for photos with him, not realising it was Shane Richie. :lol:

he seems to go to all the events he was at c8 had a surreall moment with him. we heard someone say that shane was about and so i turned to my mate saying how cool would it be if i asked shane to be in my documentary on sci fi fans as a famous fan, i turned round and he was stood right behind me, went a nice shade of red mumbled hi and legged it.

he seems to go to all the events he was at c8 had a surreall moment with him.

C8??

Has he got a time machine?, C8's not till Sept 05?

If he has can you ask him if he will travel forward intime and see if Alfie and Kat ever get back together, my Mrs is getting on my nerves she keeps talking about it and I wanna shut her up!

Thanks!

:blush:

yeah i saw him he asked if i knew where the blake 7 lot where.....guess its cuz he saw my crew shirt he knew he could ask......i had my back to him when he asked and when i turnt round to reply i couldn't talk as i love him enders but after he laughed at me cuz i couldn't talk i was able to tell him.....

was a little star struck to say the least and i don't usually go that way unless ur name is Sean Astin or Warick Davis....lol

I actually feel a little sorry for him. Mr. Ritchie is clearly a fan, and likes to attend the shows, but when he does, he can't just relax and be a regular attendee, because people always recognise him. Sure, he has a great job which brings all sorts of perks with it, but I'd still hate to be in the position where I couldn't just walk round a show being myself and be left unmolested when I was in the mood to be left alone.

I actually feel a little sorry for him. Mr. Ritchie is clearly a fan, and likes to attend the shows, but when he does, he can't just relax and be a regular attendee, because people always recognise him. Sure, he has a great job which brings all sorts of perks with it, but I'd still hate to be in the position where I couldn't just walk round a show being myself and be left unmolested when I was in the mood to be left alone.

thats so true! i saw him at c7 and he kindly posed for a really quick photo for someone with a smile etc i admire him for being like that he could tell peeps to leave him alone as he is on his time!!