Wimbledon

POTATOES

how do we not have a topic for this or am I thick and cant see it?

FIRSTLY, Andy Murray frickying rocked ^_^

SECONDLY, Federer looks thinner or more toned than he used to, im sure i remember him being a bit...chunkier :D He also looks WAY younger shaved!

THIRDLY, Hewitts done the opposite and got kinda chunkier and scarier and kinda orange tinted :rolleyes:

FOURTHLY, I want Andy Roddick to win, even though that new advert he is in is TOTALLY cheeky of him :P

The reason I want him to win is because of him being on the weakest link and when asked for the name of a female sheep which also sounded like a vowel, he said BAA instead of ewe and i almost wet myself :lol: He aint smart, he needs his tennis :P

Anyway yeah...i only started this cos it seemed wrong there wasnt one ^_^ someone will prolly prove me wrong and find one now....

• Moderators

:rolleyes: that Weakest Link thing was f*cking hilarious ^_^

... but I want Federer to win, sorry :D

Roddick second.

Hewitt scares me ...

... and I don't care about that *other* bloke lol

I dont want Hewitt to win cos when he wins a match he goes "YEAHHHHHHHHH! ^_^:D COME ON <_< <_<" and DOESNT SMILE

Roddick and Federer both smile so they're allowed to win things...

The 'other guy'....would be Johannson or something isnt it? the guy who knocked out grrrrrreg :rolleyes:

ANDY RODDICK TO WIN!

He's f***ing ace! I know what you mean about that advert too :rolleyes: Its good though :firedevil:

He can have a laugh as well as play well, plus he's got a MASSIVE hit.

Federer is a willy <_<

I saw that Weakest Link too, couldn't help but **** myself when he said that. Respect to the man :lol:

ANDY RODDICK TO WIN!

He's f***ing ace! I know what you mean about that advert too :P Its good though ^_^

He can have a laugh as well as play well, plus he's got a MASSIVE hit.

Federer is a willy :lol:

I saw that Weakest Link too, couldn't help but **** myself when he said that. Respect to the man :P

Anyone else read that as: 'Federer has a willy'???? :D

I thought like well noticed, Si.... ;)

LOVE WIMBLEDON :lol:

Women's is crap...it's all slow and crappy and they make strange noises to get attention. Whent he men make strange noises it's just...supposed to be lol :P The men hit the ball, whereas the girl's well, don't. I mean they do, but watching Men's is just so much better!! I mean, you get to watch a couple of men hit a ball around for a good 2 hours ;)

Love tennis :P I played on Monday in a match...it was SO Wimbledon *ahem* :D

Even tho the women's is kinda boring I really want Mauresmo (sp?) to beat Davenport today, coz she's the only one out of the Semi-Finalist's who hasn't won Wimbledon yet. Hate Sharapova, the little tart-bitch type :D

lalalalaaa........ :D

THIRDLY, Hewitts got kinda chunkier and scarier and kinda orange tinted  :P

:o he's become CHUNK !!??

CHUNK REMINDS ME OF THAT GUY FROM ROMEO AND JULIET!!!!!!!!!

we watched moulin rouge today and it had bits from romeo and juliet at the start, i think he got shot, he's one of the 'bite my thumb at you' guys. i dont know his name :o But seeing it today i thought HES LIKE CHUNK BUT NOT! :o;)

THIRDLY, Hewitts got kinda chunkier and scarier and kinda orange tinted  :o

:o he's become CHUNK !!??

CHUNK REMINDS ME OF THAT GUY FROM ROMEO AND JULIET!!!!!!!!!

we watched moulin rouge today and it had bits from romeo and juliet at the start, i think he got shot, he's one of the 'bite my thumb at you' guys. i dont know his name ;) But seeing it today i thought HES LIKE CHUNK BUT NOT! :o:o

I'm so glad i wasn't the only person who thought that. Benvolio, right? :o

Nooooooooooo she's out  :( *sulks*

Aw, poor Si, nobody to perv over now :o

:P

Mmm Sharapova. Thats what womens tennis is REALLY all about :cylon:

What was that advert where the women are playing and moaning every time they hit the ball then the umpire starts doing it? :jason: Its fun :cylon:

PER-VERT!

I'm so glad i wasn't the only person who thought that. Benvolio, right? :cylon:

Possibly?! :jason:

Ive not seen it for AGES, need to see it again <_<

Im glad someone else sees it too cos I didnt think anyone would agree :cylon: He is chunk tho :cylon: