SHABS

sarah-4-eva

• 2 weeks later...

:YAHOO: Hi ya Shabs How's U? Will you be at this CM11?

HI DArling,

Even the crew volenteers don't know if their working the event until closer to the day,

If I get rejected:

rejected.gif

I will still be there to say Hi!

Lovin Ya from here!

Shabs :dance:

Edited by Shabs

• 4 weeks later...

Heya Shabs! :unsure:

I see that they moved you to where you truly belong... :poki:

Hehe - you are so going to kill me (please don't... That might hurt)... So, yes, um... Sorry about the lack of photographs from last year's party, I totally lost them all and crud, but I found them again! And now every single one of them can be seen in both a bunch of silly Slideshows and in all their general photographic glory on my LJ(s)... Yes, yes... I hate me too :P

Ps. Your pictures would probably be in 'Group Shots' and 'Group shots of me and others'

Edited by Cher2a

Heya Shabs! :smile:

I see that they moved you to where you truly belong... B)

Hehe - you are so going to kill me (please don't... That might hurt)... So, yes, um... Sorry about the lack of photographs from last year's party, I totally lost them all and crud, but I found them again! And now every single one of them can be seen in both a bunch of silly Slideshows and in all their general photographic glory on my LJ(s)... Yes, yes... I hate me too :lol:

Ps. Your pictures would probably be in 'Group Shots' and 'Group shots of me and others'

Checking them out now! Darling.

I still have those light sabre pcis of you... they are still awesome.

Welcome back! are you coming to c11?

Lovin ya from here.

Shabs ;)

Heya Shabs! :D

I see that they moved you to where you truly belong... ;)

Hehe - you are so going to kill me (please don't... That might hurt)... So, yes, um... Sorry about the lack of photographs from last year's party, I totally lost them all and crud, but I found them again! And now every single one of them can be seen in both a bunch of silly Slideshows and in all their general photographic glory on my LJ(s)... Yes, yes... I hate me too :P

Checking them out now! Darling.

I still have those light sabre pcis of you... they are still awesome.

Welcome back! are you coming to c11?

Lovin ya from here.

Shabs :D

As you can see, there are lots of embarrassing photographs, and lots of rather drunken family members and friends also :lol: I hope that you like them, all the same. There is not a single bribe-worthy photograph of yourself, as usual, you photographic creature, you :P

Light Sabre pics? Oo, goody! :D I don't remember those... Where are you hiding them, and can I see?

I hope to be at C11, especially since I heard through the grape vine about a Party (or two, as it were)... You KNOW I love a good Party ;):YAHOO:

It depends on money and my work schedule (comics to write, things to review, events to organise...) to be honest... If I don't make it it will be the first CollectorMania that I have not attended since I first started on the Convention circuit, though, which would be shocking! I wouldn't want to break a tradition, after all... :thumbup:

Edited by Cher2a

:wub: Oh my gosh! Wow, I had long forgotten about that photograph that you manipulated (you really are the king of lightsabre photomanipulation, you know that? :wub:). That was two years ago - three almost. The first time that I ever held a lightsabre... I was a deprived child :wub:

I love those party pics - especially the ones with Ryan "doing a Shabs" - hehe. And us three together like that. Pure brilliance :wub:

Edited by Cher2a

:poki:

Heyyyyy Shaban.............. How you doing???? Looking forward to hanging out with the most popular guy in Showmasters at C11. They say you're the MAN :chair:

Hay Thanks for the compliment Crew Monkey, The custom shirt looks really cool, However I am only a very small crew volunteer. The MAN of showmasters is Jason, He is known on the Forum as "SHOWMASTERS" or sometimes refered to as god. But come and say hello when you're crewing! I'm always approachable. You will propably find me sweeping the floors or cleaning the toilets. Either that or emptying the ashtrays.

See you in a couple of weeks,

Shabs :poki:

Edited by Shabs

I'll be there doing my mascot duty!!! Don't think I'll be good doing much else as I am after all, a stuffed TOY :smile:

(Did I say I was anything but??)

How do you drink and eat if you have no bones in your arms? I must admit though, you don't need a skeleton to look cute. Is it pronounced "monk-key or Monk-kehh? or is it Meg-Gannn?

Shabs :eek:

Hi ya Shabs Yey It's nearly CM11 Will you be there?

Yep! I am not crewing on Friday, but I will be there, Proably find me at costa coffee, with my feet on the desk watching my fellow crew members run around frantically. (heh! heh!)

see you there,

Shabs :eek:

Edited by Shabs

I'll be there doing my mascot duty!!! Don't think I'll be good doing much else as I am after all, a stuffed TOY :D

(Did I say I was anything but??)

How do you drink and eat if you have no bones in your arms? I must admit though, you don't need a skeleton to look cute. Is it pronounced "monk-key or Monk-kehh?

Shabs :D

It's pronounced Gor-Geous :blink:;)

Edited by Crew Monkey

• 2 weeks later...

SV400046.jpg

Hi Gem! It was awesome to chat with you also this weekend!. You were definately a highlight of the weekend. You have greatest little laugh. Loved! your superman top! That pic I took of the PIC came out awesome.

I have seen your my space, And I'm on IT! woo hoo! Love the above pic.. I will have to hug you in the next pic we do.

I have great news... The Bananna Gang is Back!

Picture524.jpg

Here is RAf

Picture525.jpg

I have a banna and i'm not afraid to use it.

Picture526.jpg

Picture528.jpg

From all of us here at the bananagang.

Lovin ya from here,

Hugs and Kisses,

Shabs :wub:

Edited by Shabs

So you were the mean person who sat at James Marsters door on Saturday morning and laughed and took photos of us!!! I was at the front of that queue and it was freezing. you meany!!!

wrong place, but can't post elsewhere...

When trying to open the CM11 boards, I get this error message:

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ipb_topics t WHERE t.forum_id=95 AND t.pinned IN (0,1) and t.approved=1 ORDER BY t.pinned DESC, t.last_post DESC LIMIT 0,35

SQL error: Got error 127 from table handler

SQL error code:

Date: Wednesday 09th of May 2007 11:39:28 AM

When I try to open some of the other boards or the new posts since my last vist, I get the same thing. Just now, I got an error message while trying to post this!

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ipb_topics (title,description,state,posts,starter_id,starter_name,start_date,last_poster_id

,last_poster_name,last_post,icon_id,author_mode,poll_state,last_vote,views,forum

_id,approved,pinned,topic_open_time,topic_close_time) VALUES('forum error','can anyone help?','open',0,2238,'Liessa',1178707618,2238,'Liessa',1178707618,0,1,0,0,0,19,1,0,'','')

SQL error: Duplicate entry '32561' for key 1

SQL error code:

Date: Wednesday 09th of May 2007 11:46:58 AM

Anyone got any ideas?

• Moderators

Cool pics, I'm good :headscratch:

wrong place, but can't post elsewhere...

When trying to open the CM11 boards, I get this error message:

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ipb_topics t WHERE t.forum_id=95 AND t.pinned IN (0,1) and t.approved=1 ORDER BY t.pinned DESC, t.last_post DESC LIMIT 0,35

SQL error: Got error 127 from table handler

SQL error code:

Date: Wednesday 09th of May 2007 11:39:28 AM

When I try to open some of the other boards or the new posts since my last vist, I get the same thing. Just now, I got an error message while trying to post this!

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ipb_topics (title,description,state,posts,starter_id,starter_name,start_date,last_poster_id

,last_poster_name,last_post,icon_id,author_mode,poll_state,last_vote,views,forum

_id,approved,pinned,topic_open_time,topic_close_time) VALUES('forum error','can anyone help?','open',0,2238,'Liessa',1178707618,2238,'Liessa',1178707618,0,1,0,0,0,19,1,0,'','')

SQL error: Duplicate entry '32561' for key 1

SQL error code:

Date: Wednesday 09th of May 2007 11:46:58 AM

Anyone got any ideas?

Some of the forum has crashed ;)