SHABS

sarah-4-eva

• Showmasters Admin
Shabs,

I'm intrigued, is this you too? Or do we have a fake Shabs  :lol:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showuser=4109

973847[/snapback]

Yes it's me... it happened when I changed the skin on the forum (before it was fixed). I had to re-create my account until it could be fixed... Being a super duper forum administrator... could you tell me how to remove the redundant account?

Pretty Please.

Shabs :clap:

974062[/snapback]

Send an email to SM (Andrea) and ask for it to be removed. It's that simple.

Shabs,

I'm intrigued, is this you too? Or do we have a fake Shabs  :o

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showuser=4109

973847[/snapback]

Yes it's me... it happened when I changed the skin on the forum (before it was fixed). I had to re-create my account until it could be fixed... Being a super duper forum administrator... could you tell me how to remove the redundant account?

Pretty Please.

Shabs :WAVE:

974062[/snapback]

Send an email to SM (Andrea) and ask for it to be removed. It's that simple.

974391[/snapback]

I'm on it!

:huh:

*pops in*

*waves*

Allo, hope you're all well blah blah... busy at the moment but I'll be back in a few weeks, hopefully with happy news :) take cares.. and maybe see some of you in two weeks at erm *cough* a smelly warehouse in london on the sunday.

ooh and Shabs my dvds that I bought from you with my vouchers :poki: for my birthday are fab :) thank you thank you, was so sweet of you, owe you kisses on the cheek for life :)

*waves*

*runs out*

Edited by Little Miss Idiot

*pops in*

*waves*

Allo, hope you're all well blah blah... busy at the moment but I'll be back in a few weeks, hopefully with happy news :) take cares.. and maybe see some of you in two weeks at erm *cough* a smelly warehouse in london on the sunday.

ooh and Shabs my dvds that I bought from you with my vouchers :P for my birthday are fab :) thank you thank you, was so sweet of you, owe you kisses on the cheek for life :)

*waves*

*runs out*

975574[/snapback]

*Shabs gives a big wave...... and thinks about El and Fliss... both traveling*

*lucky girls!*

:chair:

la la la la *travels*

woohoo this is fun!!

I hate that for the past 2 days I've been incredibly homesick :P

But luckily my nails look nice so YAY!

I have hands like my brother :/

And I have Blondie in my head. woo! :P:angel:

• 2 weeks later...

Shabs wonders in, looks around.... Yawwns after a hard day at work.. totally exhausted....

takes a nap!

bd7d8e66.jpg

Thinks about Fliss, Becky, Tara, ..... the list is sooo long!.... Suzi!, kirsty,sARAH... etc etc....

thfunny112.gif

ZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ

SHABSES!!!! woooo! ;) wicked pics! looking forward to seeing the Sunday ones too, nice one for editing my t-shirt :lol:;)

rock on LFaCC4 for more pics and special Shabses hugs :lol: can't believe it's only a month to go!!! heeeee!

Luv sah xx

**waves at Mutley** great to see you too darling, have a fab trip! more huggles too in London wooo! :P

Hey Shabs... great to see you this weekend!! Hope you had a good time at the premier.

I'll haveto pop into London sometime just to see what a premier is like, i'm sure i'll see you there.

Looking forward to seeing those pictures :YAHOO: hope I had my eyes open in the end. LOL

*waves back*

Was lovely to see you both (Shabs & Mutley) at the weekend and you were so right about X-MEN. Nathan and I have been ripping it to shreds since we saw it.

PS where's my piccie lol!

Hi Darling! it was very cool to see you both - How freaky was it to look inside the Starbucks window and see me sitting there... LOL!... PIC are on thier way!.... Haveto send me a pic of that character that looks like me!

LOL!

Shabalama.

thbananas.gif

Hey Shabs... great to see you this weekend!! Hope you had a good time at the premier.

I'll haveto pop into London sometime just to see what a premier is like, i'm sure i'll see you there.

Looking forward to seeing those pictures :P hope I had my eyes open in the end. LOL

The Pics are awesome - especially the Stargate ones where your eyes are open!.. LOL!

You can glimpse the premieres i have been too Here

Always a pleasure and hope to see yourself and Cher at LFCC.......

Packin my bags at the moment for Autographica....

Shabs... smiley-littlewave.gif

Cool pics, as always! :P

Shame I had to hold that damn pose for 5 minutes before the camera worked :P

Hope you had a good time! :)

Sorry about the late reply... it was a good time but, not as good a time as i have with Showmasters....

And here is Autographica PICS!

All my Pictures can be found HERE!

mini-Picture5261.jpg