Elvira

i posted this in another thread, cassandra was lovely, a really nice person and i so enjoyed meeting her. It's a shame more people did not meet her as she is a legend, how can there be people out there who have never heard of her!

i noticed she was reading the motley crue autobiography on the sun- good choice!!

That was mine :lol: I was her guest assistant on Sunday and she signed it for me (there's a pic of her and the boys in there). She said she's been meaning to read it and so she spent ages flicking through it. We had a good gossip about The Crue she's a lovely lady and a pleasure to work with.

i noticed she was reading the motley crue autobiography on the sun- good choice!!

That was mine :D I was her guest assistant on Sunday and she signed it for me (there's a pic of her and the boys in there). She said she's been meaning to read it and so she spent ages flicking through it. We had a good gossip about The Crue she's a lovely lady and a pleasure to work with.

Ummmmm Christa?

WHY YOU NEVER TELL ME THAT AT THE TIME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*sobs into his Dr Feelgood 12"*

That was mine :lol: I was her guest assistant on Sunday and she signed it for me (there's a pic of her and the boys in there). She said she's been meaning to read it and so she spent ages flicking through it. We had a good gossip about The Crue she's a lovely lady and a pleasure to work with.

Was you there on the sunday when that guy gave her a little mini Elvira bust and then 15 mins later he and his brother came back to give her a shirt?? lol. that was me (and my bro)

Cassandra was AWSOME. i allready kinda knew that she wasnt as well known in the uk as she was in the us. But she is a legend and an awsome woman. so polite, kind, extreemly pretty and just really damn cool. i hope she returns to the uk..

Darren

Ummmmm Christa?

WHY YOU NEVER TELL ME THAT AT THE TIME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*sobs into his Dr Feelgood 12"*

Dude!!!!! I'm sorry. If it's any consolation she's game for maybe coming to C9 if she's not too busy, apparently Doug Bradley told her it was loads of fun.

Was you there on the sunday when that guy gave her a little mini Elvira bust and then 15 mins later he and his brother came back to give her a shirt?? lol. that was me (and my bro)

Cassandra was AWSOME. i allready kinda knew that she wasnt as well known in the uk as she was in the us. But she is a legend and an awsome woman. so polite, kind, extreemly pretty and just really damn cool. i hope she returns to the uk..

Darren

Yes Darren I was indeed present at the time. She loved the figurine and was genuinely touched by the effort put into making it. And the t-shirt moment was pure gold, she was chuffed with it. USUK :lol:

Yes Darren I was indeed present at the time. She loved the figurine and was genuinely touched by the effort put into making it. And the t-shirt moment was pure gold, she was chuffed with it. USUK ;)

i was so nervous giving her that gift. as she took it out of the box and i tried to show her how it can be put together i was shakeing lol. but she was wonderfull. as we were walking away i said to my brother, i think she wants you shirt lol. so he thought for a bit, and then we decieded to go back.

we saw her again too, just as we were leaving she was looking at one of the dealer stalls so we walked over, thanked her for coming and said how great it was to meet her. and she rememberd us lol. Shook our hands and said it was fun.

I put a letter in with the bust, im so glad she didnt read it in front of me lol. i would have been so embaressed. it was basically all the things that i knew i wouldnt have the guts to say to her lol. plus i apologised incase i made a fool of myself lol.

we came with the sole intention of meeting cassandra and Adam (baldwin) and im so glad we did. they are both 2 amazing people. and i even got a shout out in the talk Adam did lol. i went bright red, but it was very cool.

i was so nervous giving her that gift. as she took it out of the box and i tried to show her how it can be put together i was shakeing lol. but she was wonderfull. as we were walking away i said to my brother, i think she wants you shirt lol. so he thought for a bit, and then we decieded to go back.

we saw her again too, just as we were leaving she was looking at one of the dealer stalls so we walked over, thanked her for coming and said how great it was to meet her. and she rememberd us lol. Shook our hands and said it was fun.

I put a letter in with the bust, im so glad she didnt read it in front of me lol. i would have been so embaressed. it was basically all the things that i knew i wouldnt have the guts to say to her lol. plus i apologised incase i made a fool of myself lol.

we came with the sole intention of meeting cassandra and Adam (baldwin) and im so glad we did. they are both 2 amazing people. and i even got a shout out in the talk Adam did lol. i went bright red, but it was very cool.

:D Honestly she found the t-shirt thing hilarious. Her assistant wanted to steal it but judging by the look of "mine mine" on her face I don't think she'll let her have it! The figurine was great by the way :D

The figurine was great by the way :firedevil:

Thank you :D

The likness wasnt perfect, but it was the best i could do a short notice.

I hope she makes it to c8 :D

Darren.

PS. it was good to recieve such a warm smile from the first guest assistant that we encounterd on the day, so thanks for that :)

i only went to meet elvira and maybe charisma!! (didnt bother with charisma - too busy and NO PHOTOS ALLOWED whats all that about its not like ur buffy lol0

Cassandra was so nice (i went on the saturday) she signed my haunted hills dvd, we chatted about the demons 5 (which she isnt in even tho there is a rumour on the net) and her assistant (she had tattoos) took our photo and then said i looke dgood in it!! wahey!!! i noticed that at 1 pm on saturday she had signed about 400 autographs as the girl u paid had a tally sheet!!!!!

Unpleasant dreams!!!!

x :D

i only went to meet elvira and maybe charisma!! (didnt bother with charisma - too busy and NO PHOTOS ALLOWED whats all that about its not like ur buffy lol0

Cassandra was so nice (i went on the saturday) she signed my haunted hills dvd, we chatted about the demons 5 (which she isnt in even tho there is a rumour on the net) and her assistant (she had tattoos) took our photo and then said i looke dgood in it!! wahey!!! i noticed that at 1 pm on saturday she had signed about 400 autographs as the girl u paid had a tally sheet!!!!!

Unpleasant dreams!!!!

x :P

im sooooo jealous. i only went to meet elvira, but i could'nt speak.. i just stood there grinning like an idiot ;) wanted to say loads of stuff just could'nt get my words out :D then the lovely woman with her to our photo then i left :D

she was so cool! when she asked my name she started laughing then said dont worry its just that everyone has been called either paul or jon!! (mines paul) when i get my pics developed will post em!!!

Edited by jxtc

she was so cool! when she asked my name she started laughing then said dont worry its just that everyone has been called either paul or jon!! (mines paul) when i get my pics developed will post em!!!

cool...she looked fantastic :rolleyes: