• The word to end all words...
    • Man, I hate this word!
    • Is that even in a dictionary?
    • What the?!.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SURFY SAH! Thou hast been Knighted, and yet thy showeth it not in thy Signature? Is thou ashamed of the Meep? We weep for those who bareth not their heritage in Meep, for thou is a great ally to the Meep, and it's royalty. Returneth, dear Lady, for thou greatly desires to speak with thee, and Name thee in Meep.

SURFY SAH! Thou hast been Knighted, and yet thy showeth it not in thy Signature? Is thou ashamed of the Meep? We weep for those who bareth not their heritage in Meep, for thou is a great ally to the Meep, and it's royalty. Returneth, dear Lady, for thou greatly desires to speak with thee, and Name thee in Meep.

872509[/snapback]

wow..that was a longeth speacheth.

What hath surfy sah been knighteth?

MEEPERS UNITE!!!

Who is attending C8? I'm going to assure that we can all be identified. I am personally going to print off a big Meep with my title, and pin it to my bag! Lolz. Cause I'm sad like that... :rolleyes:^_^ Anyone want to join me?

872464[/snapback]

lol COOL!

i might just walk around with a black feathery boa around my waist. ;)

MEEPERS UNITE!!!

Who is attending C8? I'm going to assure that we can all be identified. I am personally going to print off a big Meep with my title, and pin it to my bag! Lolz. Cause I'm sad like that... :unsure::blush: Anyone want to join me?

872464[/snapback]

lol COOL!

i might just walk around with a black feathery boa around my waist. :D

872635[/snapback]

aww...and all ill have for anyone to recognise me is a badge with im 20 on it...

MEEPERS UNITE!!!

Who is attending C8? I'm going to assure that we can all be identified. I am personally going to print off a big Meep with my title, and pin it to my bag! Lolz. Cause I'm sad like that... :unsure::blush: Anyone want to join me?

872464[/snapback]

lol COOL!

i might just walk around with a black feathery boa around my waist. :D

872635[/snapback]

aww...and all ill have for anyone to recognise me is a badge with im 20 on it...

872652[/snapback]

lol Cool!! i want ones of those big "BIRTHDAY GIRL" ones for when its my birthday

872509[/snapback]

wow..that was a longeth speacheth.

What hath surfy sah been knighteth?

872617[/snapback]

Meepeth thou not with thy tongue of utter confusion. Thou speaketh not Shakespearean, and doubtless confuses one when one useth such speech.

hey everyone how was collectormania soz but i had to miss it for several reasons so how did it go and what did i miss

874973[/snapback]

loads, daleks, k9, storm troopers. er the guests and the random stalls..

even a stall selling all kind of monopoly boards...if they had been selling a red dwarf one then ..mabe ..

meep back Cher2a i`m my plane landed,i`m back home now.

875686[/snapback]

Yay - meep ahoy! You meep well, mein fruend! :P

I hope to meep with you again, soon. Let me know, and I'll make a special Queen's Note of Attendance :o (For special friends <because you rule> :lol: )

meep back Cher2a i`m my plane landed,i`m back home now.

875686[/snapback]

Yay - meep ahoy! You meep well, mein fruend! :unsure:

I hope to meep with you again, soon. Let me know, and I'll make a special Queen's Note of Attendance :lol: (For special friends <because you rule> :unsure: )

876094[/snapback]

yay! meepity ;)

i see you managed to get home o queen of meep