who are you?

fugaziuk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the big guy in the crew shirt with a beard, bleached/brown hair, and a bandaged right hand.

(no, not an injury of a personal or intimate nature before anyone asks, I impaled myself on a nail)

I'll probably be wearing white nike cameltoe trainers too, with wristbands, walletchains, bandana's cropped jean baggies and generally looking like I need a cigarette/beer.

See you there, dude! :blush:

Ps. *Poke* :pyth: Wanna play the game, and make a Clue Tag?

i r noob lol

what do you mean clue tag?

I thought that people could wear name tags of some kind - but without a UN or name - but more like a few hints, such as part of a person's signature, or a person's reputation (i.e. for me, I'd have "DUDE" or "She Panther" written on my tag). If everyone at the con that was a board member had one, it would be oobercool - and fun! biggrin.gif It'd be like a game, trying to guess who people are! Hehe.

I could try and find a sticky label and put it on my butt or something......

so no moaning about guys staring at ur butt :wub:

Why not have a tag from your wings?

I don't mind guys staring at my butt - its an area of outstanding natural beauty :lol:

There is a crisis with fairy wings. Need Silver paper or I can't wear them cos they will look crap. If all else fails will be in tshirt saying 'Forget Love I'd rather fall into Chocolate' with tiara. If i can wear the fairy wings then I might put the tag on them.

I could try and find a sticky label and put it on my butt or something......

so no moaning about guys staring at ur butt :D

Why not have a tag from your wings?

I don't mind guys staring at my butt - its an area of outstanding natural beauty :lol:

There is a crisis with fairy wings. Need Silver paper or I can't wear them cos they will look crap. If all else fails will be in tshirt saying 'Forget Love I'd rather fall into Chocolate' with tiara. If i can wear the fairy wings then I might put the tag on them.

Kwl. Whatever you do, seeya there! :wub:

I thought that people could wear name tags of some kind - but without a UN or name - but more like a few hints, such as part of a person's signature, or a person's reputation (i.e. for me, I'd have "DUDE" or "She Panther" written on my tag). If everyone at the con that was a board member had one, it would be oobercool - and fun! biggrin.gif It'd be like a game, trying to guess who people are! Hehe.

Ahhhh now I get it.

I think I'd be rubbish at the guessing who's who apart from you coz you've just told me the kind of thing you'd stick on... Guess I ain't been around long enough .... Yet!!!! ph33r teh noob lol God I really must get out more :D

I shall have to sort something out... summat like I R Friendly or I R noob

See you all at the con.

Cheers,

Sebassis.

I'll be the very tall guy people are shouting "are you Too Tall?" at 

or knowing my luck itll be me theyre asking, if you see a guy in bright red trainers its not "Too Tall" its me

Ahhhh now I get it.

I think I'd be rubbish at the guessing who's who apart from you coz you've just told me the kind of thing you'd stick on... Guess I ain't been around long enough .... Yet!!!! ph33r teh noob lol God I really must get out more :lol:

I shall have to sort something out... summat like I R Friendly or I R noob

See you all at the con.

Cheers,

Sebassis.

You do know that you only signed up a few days after me, right? Lolz!

Did anyone see my Clue Tag? I did the Clue Tag! Hehe. I don't think anyone else did, but I love my Clue Tag. Must post purtiful piccigen of it, for all to see - with special thanks to SkyRider20 for formatting it, for me :D

So who saw who? I didn't see any of you! Lolz. Just kidding ;) ;)

I saw cher2a without realising... other than that I don't know who the hell any of you are :unsure:

You did? Waaaay! (?) - Lolz! :lol:

Aw, no fair - you shoulda said hi! I would have run away, but that's besides the point... :blush:

*stalking exercise complete*

*Cough*. Do really I want to know what on earth you are reffering to?.. :D:lol: :lol:

It's probably best not to know.

:unsure:

*Worrying*.

*Possibly panicking*...

Lolz!

Maybe it's better that I don't think about it, either... :blush:

I saw cher2a without realising... other than that I don't know who the hell any of you are :D

You did? Waaaay! (?) - Lolz! :P

Aw, no fair - you shoulda said hi! I would have run away, but that's besides the point... :rolleyes:

If I didn;t realise it was you I would have looked silly saying hi!

I saw cher2a without realising... other than that I don't know who the hell any of you are :P

You did? Waaaay! (?) - Lolz! :P

Aw, no fair - you shoulda said hi! I would have run away, but that's besides the point... :rolleyes:

If I didn;t realise it was you I would have looked silly saying hi!

Lolz. Maybe. Or maybe not! Next time, it's compulsory :P

Ah, but I'm afraid that now you know my secret identity, you cannot leave these forsaken lands... :D

I think I saw Too Tall, Shabs and Hero of TIme... didn't say hi though as I only saw them across a crowded part of the room.

If I get to another one of these I must be more sociable and say hi.

Hope you all had a great time.