who are you?

fugaziuk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought of an idea earlier, but I doubt that anyone would go along with it...

I thought that people could wear name tags of some kind - but without a UN or name - but more like a few hints, such as part of a person's signature, or a person's reputation (i.e. for me, I'd have "DUDE" or "She Panther" written on my tag). If everyone at the con that was a board member had one, it would be oobercool - and fun! :P It'd be like a game, trying to guess who people are! Hehe.

Anyways, you can't miss me - I'm a cosplayer :P:D

I'll put the tag on i think.. but maybe on my bag depending on what i'm wearing.

I'm gona have really long extentions in to match my red/ brown/ black hair haha. No idea what i'm wearin!! But something sexy to impress chakotay :D

I'll put the tag on i think.. but maybe on my bag depending on what i'm wearing.

I'm gona have really long extentions in to match my red/ brown/ black hair haha. No idea what i'm wearin!! But something sexy to impress chakotay ;)

Yaysell! I'll look out for you. Hey, remember - make it challenging :P

The more the merrier, people! Come on - it'll be fun :D

Ps. You flirt, you :P

Mate forum tshirts is the way forward!!!

Lolz! Aparently it's been done before, and didn't go too well, though... Meep! Hehe.

I think that this is cooler, anyways, cause it's more like a game :P I like games :P

Care to join us, Dom?.. Or anyone else for that matter! I really think that this might work, if people went with it. It would be oobercool! :D

Edited by Cher2a

Right well I'm Charlotte and I'm slightly crazy

Thats all you need to know about me

Have got black hair, will be wearing my "Forget love i'd rather fall into Chocolate' top and hopefully silver fairy wings. They may not look fairy like but at least i've tried! Should be wearing a silver tiara aswell.

I am very friendly sso I don't bite.........

unless you want me to :P

I'd join you with the tags but I can't pin anything to my costume without running the risk of ruining it and/or piercing my skin.

Well I'll be the one dressed as Mystique from the X-Men (before anyone says it- Comic version! The non-naked one...hehehe, now that *would* have been a difficult one to pin a tag on!)

I'd join you with the tags but I can't pin anything to my costume without running the risk of ruining it and/or piercing my skin.

Well I'll be the one dressed as Mystique from the X-Men (before anyone says it- Comic version! The non-naked one...hehehe, now that *would* have been a difficult one to pin a tag on!)

Same here, though. It's going on my security blanket (coat) :P

lol i support this but most people recoginze me anyway, its kinda easy to be spotted when ur so large!

Thanks, HoT (Lolz!!! - Did you know your name spells that? :unsure:) :P And quit being hard on yourself! Grrrr!

Anyone else?.. This is looking promicing!

Same here, though. It's going on my security blanket (coat) :P

I won't be wearing a coat! (Are you *mad*- with how hot it's been lately I'm going to bake in my catsuit as it is!) So I'm not sure where I'd pin it!

Same here, though. It's going on my security blanket (coat) :unsure:

I won't be wearing a coat! (Are you *mad*- with how hot it's been lately I'm going to bake in my catsuit as it is!) So I'm not sure where I'd pin it!

Show initiative, woman! :P Experiment ;):P

And yes, I do believe that we established the fact that I am mad - hehe! I can't go anywhere without my baby, though! *Hugs coat* - lolz!

lol i support this but most people recoginze me anyway, its kinda easy to be spotted when ur so large!

BUt what if there is an invasion of large people? How will I know which one you are?

Sipose.jpg

well thats me photo, and im easy to spot, as ill be wearin brite colours or have a tshirt with sumtin to do with Manga or Video games on lol

either Ghost in the Shell, Wicked City, Helsing, Super Mario Bros or Metroid