DR WHO is so good

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Farewell Chris, how I shall miss thee. Hello David I likes your cheeky grin.

Christmas can't come soon enough although meeting Captain Jack next week will make the wait sweeter :P

Oh, he'll be back, allright. Or I'll be forced to protest! :D

Without spoiling bad wolf still sucked theres so many better things they could have done with it!

Totally disagree. Yes, they could have done it differently. But I think it was a wicked twist - and VERY unpredictable! Well, everyone's entitled (I spose :P)...

OMG the BBC have just trailed a count down for the xmas episode :P

No way, dude! Missed it... *Moaps and looks miserable*... I'll go fetch it on the website! :o *Perks up* - hehe :wub:

i only caught the end of it! it was similar to that count down thing they did just before the last episode started! couldnt tell ya what was in it!

No way, dude! Missed it... *Moaps and looks miserable*... I'll go fetch it on the website! :o *Perks up* - hehe :wub:

i only caught the end of it! it was similar to that count down thing they did just before the last episode started! couldnt tell ya what was in it!

*Fetches BBC website* - hehe. You don't need to :P

No way, dude! Missed it... *Moaps and looks miserable*... I'll go fetch it on the website! :P *Perks up* - hehe ;)

*Fetches BBC website* - hehe. You don't need to :P

:wub::o:P

In the style of comic book guy

BEST SERIES EVER

Knocks Battlestar Galactica for 6 and that was good !

Lolz! Yay comic book guy! :D He's so cool...

And you know that you need to start worrying when you understand every word he says - lolz.

*Worries* :D

I'm going to commit social suicide here and say I think it's mediocre at best. The original Doctor Who's were terrible, how they got such a following I will never know, but this series was alright, I've only seen about half the episodes, about half of which were good and half werent. Eccelstone is a great Doctor and John Barrowman was pretty good, but Billie Piper doesnt get much depth into her acting and Noel Clarke is awful. Hence, any Billie or Noel heavy episodes werent up to much, that one where they met Rose's father was really poor. I missed the World War 2 one though, which apparently was excellent, and the ones which had a great actor doing a cameo, ie the first with Mark Benton and the ones with Simon Pegg and Simon Callow were decent, but all in all I couldnt call this series anything special. David Tennant had a pisspoor entrance, aswell.