Horror guests announcement

When do we find out for sure??? Sorry I am a little lost when all these announcements will be!

Heather Langencamp (or whatever Horror guests) will be announced at 7.30pm tonight (Sunday).

Bond and SW guest at LFACC 2005.

:D

somehow i think if they do get chirs lee he will prob be dedicating. you will prob have more time to see him than at other events +signings!

Good to know - and he will be signing as many as you want (or can pay for) which is great. Put me down for a Bond, a Dooku and a Saruman ! :D

Probably no Dracula but ......

If it is Christopher Lee, I can 100% guarantee that I will be attending no matter what the cost. He is the sort of guest I never thought it would be even the slightest bit possible to meet.

I am sure all will be revealed soon, but I dont think anyone will be upset :D

• Moderators

Oh dear you were doing so well !!!!

Cold cold cold!!!!!!

But our horror guests are Hot hot hot.

Only 3 hours to go.

I will give you a clue on the bond and star wars guest before you all jump to conclusions again.

It's not Christopher lee.

Dave Phillips

:yoda: I am betting on Julian Glover. He has only attended one Collectormania event, and don't think he has done any other events, so i suppose that makes him a rare guest and Autographica is all about getting rare guests.

My money is on Glover. I will be trilled if it was him as i would like him to sign my Empire Quad

I hope its not Julian Glover as i would like a rare Bond guest who has never done a signing.

Glover has done a Collectormania event and always signs through the post so he's not rare. So hopefully its not him but someone rare

It probaly will be Julian Glover but i was hoping it wouldnt be as i would like a rare Bond guest.

What about John Hollis he was Lobot in ESB and also Blofeld in For Your Eyes Only? The last i heard he was ill but maybe he's got better now

Or maybe a Stuntman/woman whos worked on both Bond films and Star Wars films - there are quite a few

Edited by Dr jones

He's still alive but last i heard he wasnt in good shape. I've already met Julian Glover and have his autograph - I'm really hoping Autographica get a great Bond line up with rare guests who havent done signings - but we'll have to wait and see

Jonesy - WE GET THE POINT !!! Stop saying "I hope it's not JG" :P:unsure::P

They have categorically denied Christopher Lee, so who else CAN it be that is SW and Bond, and warrants being announced as in fanfares and s*** ?

I've never met him, and he's a significant auto for both franchises ! FECK signing TTM - could be anybody ! I was gonna haul my backside to a Dr Who show to get him (even though I like Dr Who also .....) but now, Heathrow ROCKS !!

Dave - was the guest also in a Hartnell Dr Who ??? And Indiana Jones ?? And Troy ? and .... actually, I won't labour the point !

JULIAN GLOVER IS COMING TO AUTOGRAPHICA !!!

Which is great, because he has cancelled a few shows in the past for stage work ........

• 1 month later...