What do you think of the line up so far?

mightymax

What do you think of the line up so far?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the line up so far?

• Good
    • Excellent
    • Not as good as I had hoped
    • Rubbish
    • Don't think I am going to bother attending
    • I'm awaiting with baited breath for SM to pull of a major guest

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i am too i love the guests so far

but it still is not huge

if this event is meant to be going to outshine L2 i just dont think it can just yet, a couple of big names yeah but still

i know sorry

JA

without sounding horrid, I am really quite disappointed. I only wanna meet billy boyd and ron perlman. I have met billy 3 times already, but I have got something I do want him to sign. If it was not for that, I'm not sure that I would still be attending. :o

never mind what i said before about the line up. it's getting worser every minute.

yes.... and it seems you feel the need to spam every thread here about it... give it a rest will you, it's boring.

only three threads. hardly every thread and i was defending the guest line up untill this evening. funny that people can post in 10 different threads that they want to see elijah wood or that they think the line up is the bomb but get shot down for critisism.

granted i should have posted it in one but i was very peeved as this happens again and again for this event. not anybodies fault i know but it's still frustrating and i needed to vent.

never mind what i said before about the line up. it's getting worser every minute.

yes.... and it seems you feel the need to spam every thread here about it... give it a rest will you, it's boring.

only three threads. hardly every thread and i was defending the guest line up untill this evening. funny that people can post in 10 different threads that they want to see elijah wood or that they think the line up is the bomb but get shot down for critisism.

granted i should have posted it in one but i was very peeved as this happens again and again for this event. not anybodies fault i know but it's still frustrating and i needed to vent.

One would have been fine. I don't disagree with people voicing their opinions, either positive or negative, I DO get annoyed to see it all over the place (yes, I know it was 3, maybe I said something before it became 4....)

As for your other remarks, I've also had a dig at people for posting guest wish lists all over the place too... just so's you know it's not personal.