CD JukeBox

Mash

How about Chesney Hawkes - I am the one and only

because...............

It is the cheesiest of all cheese rock (can i call it rock, i'm ashamed) and we all know the moon is made of cheese.

or of course anything by the moonkeys

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since we all 'love tha moon' hows about dancing in the moonlight? ;)

Stickx

That song is EVIL! I was hated the orginal and Toploader deserved summary execution for that atrocity! Oh how I wept when they split!

:lol:

How about "The Whole of the Moon" by the Waterboys? 80's cheesefest yes...but a real anthem with gorgeous, intelligent lyrics :D

USELESS FACT

The meet gang went to pub called "Moon Under Water"....so that's another excuse to play that ;)

AW no i'm in trouble again!! Its not my favourite TL song but it does have the classic line 'now we go steady to the pictures, i always get chocolate stains on my pants' which i find amusing for some reason! B), either that or i've been singing the wrong words forever!!!.

But this CD is far too mellow tonite i need some RAWWWWWWWWK! ;)

Stickx

Well since we all 'love tha moon' hows about dancing in the moonlight? ;)

Stickx

That song is EVIL! I was hated the orginal and Toploader deserved summary execution for that atrocity! Oh how I wept when they split!

:lol:

How about "The Whole of the Moon" by the Waterboys? 80's cheesefest yes...but a real anthem with gorgeous, intelligent lyrics :D

USELESS FACT

The meet gang went to pub called "Moon Under Water"....so that's another excuse to play that ;)

AW no i'm in trouble again!! Its not my favourite TL song but it does have the classic line 'now we go steady to the pictures, i always get chocolate stains on my pants' which i find amusing for some reason! ;), either that or i've been singing the wrong words forever!!!.

But this CD is far too mellow tonite i need some RAWWWWWWWWK! :D

Stickx

You mean you have no

DARKNESS

at work? :o

You are slacking! B)

S Club's gonna show you how !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M :blink:

P.S. They're aint no party like an S Club party.  ( Well, except maybe a Collectormania one )!!!

Argh! stop it or i'll start on'reach for the stars' another personal favourite of my beloved housemate :blink:

Stickx

P.S. They're aint no party like an S Club party.   ( Well, except maybe a Collectormania one )!!!

Argh! stop it or i'll start on'reach for the stars' another personal favourite of my beloved housemate :blink:

Stickx

ARRRGGGHHH my ears are a bleedin bleedin I tell ya

Lilelfgirlxx

P.S. They're aint no party like an S Club party.   ( Well, except maybe a Collectormania one )!!!

Stickx

Lilelfgirlxx

*puts headphones on and listens to the darkness at full blast*

Stickx

M :D

Argh! stop it or i'll start on'reach for the stars' another personal favourite of my beloved housemate :angry:

Stickx

Lilelfgirlxx

*puts headphones on and listens to the darkness at full blast*

Stickx

You must combat the sickness that infects Mark Showmaster's record collection...

Fight on bravely...

"One ring to bring them all...and in THE DARKNESS bind them!"

Straight as Gandalf says...that is going on T-shirts...mark my words!

;)