Four episodes of the new series left .....

dufresne

David Tennant has already filmed the regeneration from Christopher Ecclestone - it is in the last episode of the current series !

He said recently that he "has been involved for some time" and that it "was a relief to be able to tell people" that he would be the tenth doctor ! I think he will be amazing ! And at least he will hang around !

In other news, episode 12 is called "Bad Wolf" which, correct me if I am wrong, is what the the little brat graffittied on the side of the Tardis in episode three, Aliens of London. Anybody any more info on this one ?

David Tennant has already filmed the regeneration from Christopher Ecclestone - it is in the last episode of the current series !

He said recently that he "has been involved for some time" and that it "was a relief to be able to tell people" that he would be the tenth doctor ! I think he will be amazing ! And at least he will hang around !

In other news, episode 12 is called "Bad Wolf" which, correct me if I am wrong, is what the the little brat graffittied on the side of the Tardis in episode three, Aliens of London. Anybody any more info on this one ?

Your right about the " bad wolf " but thats all i knew :-)

I'll miss Christopher Ecclestone :rolleyes:

Dont know if you knew this or not but there has been a 'Bad Wolf' reference in every episode to date, rewatch the episodes and see if you can spot them :o

*goes off to watch the DVD *

Actually, I couldn't be arsed ! Spill them beans Jack ......

nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :unsure:

Well, it's called "the parting of the ways", and we knew CE was leaving .....

nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :P

Well, it's called "the parting of the ways", and we knew CE was leaving .....

i dont want to think about it :lol::lol:

Dont know if you knew this or not but there has been a 'Bad Wolf' reference in every episode to date, rewatch the episodes and see if you can spot them  :lol:

*goes off to watch the DVD *

Actually, I couldn't be arsed ! Spill them beans Jack ......

So far, we’ve seen or heard the following:

1. In Rose, the Nestene Consciousness quite clearly shrieks the words “Bad Wolf!” as the Tardis is revealed (the Doctor says it has recognised the Tardis as “superior technology”).

2. In The End of the World, the Moxx of Balhoon mentions to the Face of Boe that they are facing “the Bad Wolf scenario”.

3. In The Unquiet Dead, psychic scullery maid Gwyneth tells Rose that she’s seen the darkness in her mind — “the big bad wolf”.

4. In Aliens of London, a young boy tags the Tardis with the words “BAD WOLF” in white paint.

5. In World War Three, the American newsreader is identified as Mal Loup — I am told in french these words means 'bad' and 'wolf'

6. In Dalek, the call sign of Van Statten’s helicopter is identified as “Bad Wolf One”.

7. In The Long Game, The Face of Boe announces his pregnancy on Bad Wolf TV (see More Bad Wolf sightings).

8. In Father’s Day, the words “BAD WOLF” reappear in graffiti form — this time on a poster promoting a rave (Energize, to be held on 20 November 1987).

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

wow!! the bad wolf references are really interesting. i hadnt noticed any of them but i will certainly be on the look out for the rest.

i wonder what they all mean???

=x=

I have since found out what they mean - and it's a bit crap !

NIcely cut & pasted Jack ! B)

Bad Wolf - this is the official website surrounding the phenomenon of the Bad Wolf, including clues, theories, and the history surrounding the concept. It's fascinating! It doesn't have any spoilers, just so you know - just theories and detailing of Bad Wolf sightings. Enjoy! :lol: I know I did!

Next week's looks kinda deranged... Lolz. Return of the Darleks!!! Mwahaha... Nobody believed me when I said they'd come back! HA! Who's laughing now? Tehe. Come on, like every Dr Who fan in the UK didn't know they would? :lol: :lol:

Bad Wolf!

Matt here using the other half's login. Be warned websites and this post may contain spoilers.

Bad wolf is more interesting than you think. Type bad wolf into google, the bbc have set up a new web page for it. Also Who Is The Doctor is a website by 'Mickey'. Looks like the penultimate episode is gonna be full of surprises (the Doc on BB, Rose on Weakest link and Jack with trinny and Suzanna).

Plus I believe the Daleks are back!!

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Christopher Ecclestone's departure was really quite touching but do remember you watch 'bad wolf',his regeneration was writen as surprise, a surprise spoiled by press leeks. Shame! So try hard to forget its his time

p.s really liked 10th doctor's first words! hehehe

Christopher Ecclestone's departure was really quite touching but do remember you watch 'bad wolf',his regeneration was writen as surprise, a surprise spoiled by press leeks. Shame! So try hard to forget its his time

You've seen it?!

You've seen it?!

Yeah - something about "where was I ? .... that's right ! EASTBORNE" :P

It pisses me off the way the tabloids feel the need to spoil it for us ! They were the same with the Only Fools & Horses Batman & Robin Episode :lol: !

You've seen it?!

Yeah - something about "where was I ? .... that's right ! EASTBORNE" :D

It pisses me off the way the tabloids feel the need to spoil it for us ! They were the same with the Only Fools & Horses Batman & Robin Episode :P !

I know!!! *Growls at life, the universe and everything*. Fourtytwo!

yep i've seen it

he doesn't say EASTBORNE i promise!

but i don't mean that line any way, his first words! which were.... like i'm gona tell you its on at 7

but i will say the press showing was geat met JOHN BARROWMAN, RTD ,Noel Clarke and Camille Coduri

lovely people hint hint

Edited by ford perfect

yep i've seen it

but i don't mean that line any way, his first words! which were.... like i'm gona tell you its on at 7

but i will say the press showing was geat met JOHN BARROWMAN, RTD ,Noel Clarke and Camille Coduri

lovely people hint hint

Did you bitch slap RTD ? Please tell me you did ! :unsure:

Camille is a serious MILF - I'll give you "strange man in my bedroom" !!! :D:lol:

yep i've seen it

but i will say the press showing was geat met JOHN BARROWMAN, RTD ,Noel Clarke and  Camille Coduri

lovely people hint hint

Did you bitch slap RTD ? Please tell me you did ! :unsure:

Why bitchslap Russel?! The man is a genious!!!

Edited by Cher2a

yep i've seen it

but i will say the press showing was geat met JOHN BARROWMAN, RTD ,Noel Clarke and  Camille Coduri

lovely people hint hint

Did you bitch slap RTD ? Please tell me you did ! :D

Great writer, yes, but not with Dr Who. The best episode of the series was Mark Gatis' "The Unquite Dead", and even Rob Shearman's double was better than RTDs stuff ! Go back to second coming Russell !!

yep i've seen it

lovely people hint hint

Did you bitch slap RTD ? Please tell me you did ! :D

Great writer, yes, but not with Dr Who. The best episode of the series was Mark Gatis' "The Unquite Dead", and even Rob Shearman's double was better than RTDs stuff ! Go back to second coming Russell !!

Lolz! Well I think the dude rox :wub: