Why hasnt Anthony Daniels done a collectormania?

bufster

* since everyone seems to be deleting his opinions in this thread, I will participate in this general amnesiac behaviour ! *

:lol:  :lol:

It was SMs mate - they went a bit grim reaper yesterday after they banned IndianaSolo :D

Cool he was a strange one! Just doing some research on a guest im sure you`ll love mate.

Tell me more ......

* since everyone seems to be deleting his opinions in this thread, I will participate in this general amnesiac behaviour ! *

B)  :lol:

It was SMs mate - they went a bit grim reaper yesterday after they banned IndianaSolo :unsure:

Cool he was a strange one! Just doing some research on a guest im sure you`ll love mate.

Tell me more ......

Its Crocodile Dundee the thread is a few down

I have been reading this thread and I have met Anthony on a number of occassions and he has always been polite. But I do agree he is very in to the money thing. Last time I got his autograph it was a whopping £23!

Maybe that's why SM don't get him because he won't lower his prices to a more reasonable £15?

Edited by Capt.J.Archer

Dom: OK, we're cool! It came out like you were saying he was 'off' because he was gay. Sorry I misinterpreted, but I guess it's good to clear it up.

And yes, one of the reasons he doesn't like pictures of him signing is because he's had people use such pictures to 'authenticate' fakes. But he also just thinks it's nicer if people come and say hello rather than acting like paparrazi.

Dom: OK, we're cool! It came out like you were saying he was 'off' because he was gay. Sorry I misinterpreted, but I guess it's good to clear it up.

And yes, one of the reasons he doesn't like pictures of him signing is because he's had people use such pictures to 'authenticate' fakes. But he also just thinks it's nicer if people come and say hello rather than acting like paparrazi.

Its cool, but Gay or not he is the kind of guest that you won`t get the same experience twice in a row! After his last event at another show on a different forum a long time ago in a galaxy far far away he got really slated!

I want to meet the guy again, one last time get a few things signed then im done. Had a good experience, had a bad one and now just want him done and over with so I can move on to getting others autos.

Well, for what its worth, I think Anthony likes to do his own thing, and as one of the previous posters said, he would rather you had a posed photo with him, which he is happy to do, rather than snapping away at him.

From my experience, he was more than happy to talk to me and also various others, whether male, female, young or old on the day in question.

I felt that he was very pleasant, although it could be said he was putting on a performance, but then either way, it made for a positive meeting and much better than many others I have met.

As to why he doesn't want to do Showmasters events, whilst I could speculate on what I have heard, it is probably only something that Anthony and Showmasters should answer themselves.