who's seen the CLONE WARS cartoon?

sarahoneill

have you seen the CLONE WARS cartoon?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. have you seen the CLONE WARS cartoon?

• yes - on tv
    • yes - downloaded
    • yes - on dvd
    • no - but plan to get the DVD (boxset) eventually
    • no - don't want to see it at all

have started this topic as there are several posts now within the SW topics that include info on the Clone Wars cartoon series

haven't seen it yet, I understand there's a second one so will wait for it to come out on DVD boxset as I can't watch it as I don't have the right channel :D

really want to see it to understand EpIII more fully but can't afford it at the mo with all these events and EpIII out in the cinema AND I want to get the game and soundtrack!! :P

anyone else think that posts countaining info about the cartoon,game and book that DOESN'T feature in the movie should be marked as spoilers? :wub:

thanks

sarah oneill

anyone else think that posts countaining info about the cartoon,game and book that DOESN'T feature in the movie should be marked as spoilers? :D

I downloaded them as I have hyperspace membership

As for spoiler warnings not really, the warnings generally only go up for a certain period of time and I think it has gone beyond that time now. Especially if you have seen ROTS not exactly anything left in the cartoon that would really count as a spoiler.

I watched clone wars on toonami, think I've seen them all at least twice :D the cartoon and film actually left me with a question because a character in the cartoon is so different from the film

I'll leave that at that until more have seen clone wars because even that may be more than some people want to know but as someone said if you've seen sith there isn't much to spoil

can't you rent season 1?

• 2 weeks later...