CSI: the ship/slash thread!

surfy_sah

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother and sister? wtf? :unsure:

911528[/snapback]

I'd liken their relationship to one between siblings, rather than one that could develop romantically. I see this most at the end of 'Burden of Proof', when Cath is at Grissom's appartment, while he phones to get the plant for Sara. I think they're certainly very close, but I don't see it as a romantic thing.

Why do you prefer Griss/Cath, Jeni? :)

911727[/snapback]

Hmm, because I don't like Sara and I think Grissom is too good for her. :lol::D:D

Nah, proper *cough* other *cough* reasons are, hmm, there just seems to be an onscreen chemistry between the two - whether it's simply because they get on better in RL or what, I'm not sure. Besides, why, in a lot of shows, is it the young woman falling for the older man? :lol: Ages is another thing, with Catherine and Grissom being closer in age, and perhaps, maturity, it just seems right.

Besides, Catherine would get the scientist out of his cocoon - whereas Sara, hmm, no, she's too introvert for Grissom - and I don't think that being similar in that way is a good thing. It'll just isolate the pair of them.

Also, Catherine and Grissom - both supervisiors, they're on an even keel, and won't present as many complications.

I think that's all for now.

:P

911727[/snapback]

Hmm, because I don't like Sara and I think Grissom is too good for her. :lol::D:D

Nah, proper *cough* other *cough* reasons are, hmm, there just seems to be an onscreen chemistry between the two - whether it's simply because they get on better in RL or what, I'm not sure. Besides, why, in a lot of shows, is it the young woman falling for the older man? :lol: Ages is another thing, with Catherine and Grissom being closer in age, and perhaps, maturity, it just seems right.

Besides, Catherine would get the scientist out of his cocoon - whereas Sara, hmm, no, she's too introvert for Grissom - and I don't think that being similar in that way is a good thing. It'll just isolate the pair of them.

Also, Catherine and Grissom - both supervisiors, they're on an even keel, and won't present as many complications.

I think that's all for now.

:P

911830[/snapback]

LOL! Fair comment XD - Eddie seems to think you're right anyway XD

ahhhh good explanation Cadiliniel! makes more sense to me now :P

I take your points about Sara-Griss Jeni but I still love their onscreen "moments" :P

I wanna go back to Cath-Warrick, espesh when you remember the s5 ep Down the Drain, awww *sighs happilly* :D

csidownthedraincwnearkiss.jpg

csidownthedraincwhug.jpg

:angry:

Luv sah xx

edit: colour!

Edited by surfy_sah

So not lol

Love the Cath/Warrick ship lol and the Gris/Sara ship but not Gris/Cath lol

And Sah I loved Down the Drain - got so excited hponed my friend Gem (huge Gary fan lol) and she screamed NOOOOOOOOOOO down the phone - I had a fit lol

ooow cool icons! I must admit I don't have any myself as I don't have the software to make my own and wouldn't use them otherwise as I like my SG1 icon as it has the lyrics of one of my fave songs too :lol: also people kinda recognise me by that icon so :P

but thanks for sharing, keep them coming!!

Luv sah xx

edit: as Caz got in there before me :D

YOU JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE S6 OPENER!! :( that is all I am saying!

ps-agree, I don't ship Cath-Griss either! CATH-WARRICK ALL THE WAY! :lol:

Edited by surfy_sah

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't make me make you the next case the CSI's will all have to work on - that being all three series teams included every intern they've ever had as an extra!

no channel 5 get the new seriesof CSI first LOL! they have the rights to all the series in the UK :angry: shame we haven't started to see the ads yet, I wanna know when it's going to be on darn it!!! **is excited** :blink:

Luv sah xx

ps-Caz, would not spoil anything about new ness cause I get PO myself when I am spoiled :blink: tis why I poked the spoiler thread, having hunted through 7 pages to unearth it cause the stupid search thing didn't pick it up grrr :lol:

I know Living get new Charmed now but channel 5 get new CSI and always have done!

true I have watched CSI on Living before and it says like "brand new CSI!" and I've gotten all excited but tis actually lieing!! :D and prob means brand new to them ;)

it's like recently when c5 started showing Voyager it was advertised as "new to channel 5!" but of course Voyager finished years back! -_-

can't wait either Caz and I know EXACTLY what you mean by LOST spoilers -_- and HP ones too, tis why I can never go in the HP section :(

ANYWAYS this be the ship/slash thread :P

Luv sah xx

Sah - Lying XP

lol the HP section should only be posted in topics like the Premiere and the Survivor game - apparently I was signing autos at the prem lol

It's like back when Granada Plus was a sky tv chanel - they advertised new episodes of Alias Smith and Jones - but that was on when my parents were kids - so it's meaning episodes they haven't shown before

siehjskdfhgnkjsdnhgjonrgjnerjgnser

awwwwwwwwwww the warrick/cath thing in this ep I love - I'd so forgotten about it! XD it's the one with dwarfs as well XD

912793[/snapback]

WOOHOO!!

We have our own section again!  :angry:  :angry:

And nothing sharing either  :D  :P

912848[/snapback]

Were you speaking in code? Because I couldn't understand what you just said! ^_^ lol

Edited by CSI Jo