CSI: the ship/slash thread!

surfy_sah

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

wow cross over pairings!!! that sounds interesing!!!

wow just imagine mixing up CSI Miami and NY!!! wow you've created a whole new world!!!! :P

oh and yes hodges-Greg is just WRONG!!!!! :D:o

here's a website I came accross while looking for ep caps the other day for Nick-Greg slashers! Nick and Greg.com

one day I will edit post one and keep a rcord of all these different websites!!! :(

Luv sah xx

Not really one for femslash to be honest, and I get the distinct feeling that the two ladies don't get on any way. The characters don't seem to interact at all well.

Even though in some cases slashing characters has no basis in reality I like having some sort of "it could happen" in the show to go from. Gil/Nick being a good example.

But that's IMHO. Whether you like them or not is up to you!! :lol:

Passion is the first sign of love! *said all sing song.* We always used to say that in Primary school everytime a girl hit a boy playfully...

878372[/snapback]

i used to hit everyone!! what does that make me?? ok....exactly what i am! lol :D :D what is up with these smilies!! ooo csi tonight! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kayleigh

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Griss/Sara FOREVER!!

But having said that, I've sort of been a bit brainwashed - I haven't really seen enough CSI to draw my own conclusions, but a friend of mine keeps sending me fics and clips of these two to convert me. I trust her judgement, though!

The brainwasher arrives, cosmic_llin *g*

Grissom and Sara, definitely! I mean, canonically (is that right term when referring to a TV show?) it's at the very least one-sided on Sara's part. Whether or not anything will come of it is another matter, but I do think Grissom has strong feelings for her - he just hides them very well.

I'm quite fond of Catherine/Warrick too, just because it's cute.

When it comes to slash, it's Nick/Greg all the way. Those two are just fantastic together, hee!

wahooo posts! how excellent!

welcome you guys and make yourselves at home! :help:

use this thread to take about all ship/slash CSI couples, post pics and fic links as well so we can all see and read! :lol:

I'm very much Griss-Sara but I also really like Cath-Warrick, Warrick is SUCH a dude! not into slashing really :D but I am open to it and not offended or anything!!

Luv sah xx