CSI: the ship/slash thread!

surfy_sah

the ep on c5 last night was A Little Murder (s3e4) with the dwarf convention and the other case is a home invasion/homoside where Catherine gets attacked at the scene Holly Gribbs-stylee! ^_^ but Warrick is thankfully there at her side seconds later :P awww the ship beings :lol:

oh and those random letters were just Caz typing any old thing :D

with regards to our own section, prior to having this very fine and shinny area on the forum :P and prior to being in Current, we shared a section with 24 and Westwing after MUCH posting and campaining to get out of Current, which was lost a few weeks ago :D

hope that helps? :wub:

Luv sah xx

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate you all! :(

Just kidding! :D

GIL/CATH FOREVER!!!!

913338[/snapback]

I sat for ages waiting for a picture to load! XD

Yay Hodges and Mia - Greg and Nick and Grissom should all stay single lol XD

that's a cool ship and no I think it's fine! am surprised no one has shot me down for saying Sara-Greg yet, guess they just haven't been in here :P also waiting for Rach (aka Smaug) to come in and protest to all the shipping, as she's a huge slasher! :P

Luv sah xx

I'm all for some Nick/Greg, tbh *g*  It would pair the team off nicely for me - Griss/Sara, Cath/Warrick and Nick/Greg!  The Spork....sorry, Sofia can just leave or something *g*

914258[/snapback]

hahahahahaha! lol but nooooooooo not Greg T_T lol

Watched Cross Jurisiction again last night - big mistake as am more knackered now than I should be but hey - and am such a Horatio/Cath shipper now, I completely forgot about their cuteness lol XD

I'm all for some Nick/Greg, tbh *g*  It would pair the team off nicely for me - Griss/Sara, Cath/Warrick and Nick/Greg!  The Spork....sorry, Sofia can just leave or something *g*

914258[/snapback]

hahahahahaha! lol but nooooooooo not Greg T_T lol

Watched Cross Jurisiction again last night - big mistake as am more knackered now than I should be but hey - and am such a Horatio/Cath shipper now, I completely forgot about their cuteness lol XD

914282[/snapback]

You've taken my idea away from me! Urgh, I hate you now! *hits Tippin on the head*

:o

Edited by CSI Jo

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy, just wanted to add my 2 cents... I'm a Cath/Sara girl all the way! However, I do sometimes read Gil/Cath. I don't know why, I just have a few issues with GSR... maybe it's cos I want Sara all to myself? Hmmm, but then why do I love her with Cath? It's a mystery...

As for the Season Finale, all I have to say is... I knew what was gonna happen, found out for sure the night it aired in the States, and I have an online friend who works for CBS and was working on CSI when they were filming that ep, who warned me and said that *that* scene had two versions... but I was still hoping it wasn't true. Just DAMN glad they went with the version that aired... not sure what I would have done if the *other* had been chosen... Tried to be subtle, so's people who've seen it know what I'm talking bout, but people who haven't don't, but feel free to edit if I failed...

Rachel

I actually don't really have a favourtie pairing, I Don't mind any as long as they are believable. Which is probably why the GSR annoys me so much. I just don't see any chemistry between Sara and Grissom.

I could in all honestly see Sara with Nick, Warrick, Catherine or Sofia, which I know are some popular pairings but I don't see her with Grissom or Greg (they seem to have more of a brother/sister type relationship imo).

Same goes with Grissom, I could see him with Lady Heather and maybe Catherine or Sofia at a strech but he doesn't have the same chemistry to make a realtionship believable with anyone else.

Apart from the fact that the scene seemed really out of place and just tacked onto the end of the series, my lack of belief in a relationship between the two meant that the scene really annoyed me.

Totally agree that Sara and Grissom have no chemistry. I have my own theories on why that is, but the one of the main ones is that, to me, Sara just seems to have a bad case of hero worship, and Grissom doesn't treat her particularly well at all. Other than that, they're too similar I think. I just don't see any passion there at all. YMMV, just my opinion.

YMMV?! :crying:

and please tell of this alternative ending to the finale, I'd love to hear about it!! :WAVE:

surfy sah xx

ps-what about crossover shippings? :wub: (have scroolled down and see a post where I mentioned Cath-Horatio, which I rather like!!)

you guys should know that I'm not so much a slash fan - but I don't mind it and am not offended or anything! also I don't read fic, as posted... somewhere... :D, I'd get too mixed up with what's fic and what's actually happened on the show! did it with Stargate :dance: