XBOX 360 SPECS

-CPU with three IBM PowerPC 3.2Ghz cores

-ATI 500MHz graphics processor

-48 billion shader operations per second

-512Mb GDDR3 RAM of memory

-Removable and upgradeable 20Gb hard drive

-Three USB ports

-Windows Media Extender built-in

-Support for DVD-video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-DA, CD-R, WMA CD, MP3 CD, Jpeg photo CD

As was widely expected, Microsoft has abandoned the black, boxy look of the Xbox for a far softer design, with curved edges and a clean white look.

The front panel houses a disc drawer, two memory card slots, an infra-red receiver for an optional remote control, the power button and two covered USB ports.

Separate panels will be available to replace and customise the front of the console.

The controllers are similar to current ones, but are wireless and white to match the console.

The machine is designed to stand on one end and comes with a removable 20Gb hard drive.

So excited about this :angel: I'm saving already :wub: "The price of the console has yet to be announced but some speculate it could go on sale in the US for $300 (£162). "

Some Xbox 360 games...

-Call of Duty 2

-Quake 4

-Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

-Madden NFL 06

-Need For Speed: Most Wanted

-Ghost Recon 3 (shown)

-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

-The Darkness

-NBA 2K6

-Perfect Dark Zero

-Kameo: Elements of Power

-Project Gotham Racing 3

-Gears of War

-Saint's Row

Elijah Wood Launched it on MTV, and it's called 360 because regardless of what position you put it in it still works....

I think... Well it is designed to stand upright like a tower system, lay flat etc etc

:wub:

Elijah Wood Launched it on MTV, and it's called 360 because regardless of what position you put it in it still works....

I think... Well it is designed to stand upright like a tower system, lay flat etc etc

:P

eitherway, I can't wait. :P

...although it does look like an air conditioner. :wub:

-Call of Duty 2

-Quake 4

-Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

-Madden NFL 06

-Need For Speed: Most Wanted

-Ghost Recon 3 (shown)

-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

-The Darkness

-NBA 2K6

-Perfect Dark Zero

-Kameo: Elements of Power

-Project Gotham Racing 3

-Gears of War

-Saint's Row

TES IV: Oblivion is expected to be released on it... though there's no announcement as yet... :lol:

Pfft, looks alright, although I wouldn't take one for free.

*Is a sony and nintendo fan* :wub:

well, personally i think loyalty to a platform is a bad idea...

price+games+graphics all count ;)

be nice to have one... but never be affordable :lol:

You have to realise that certain games play better on certain platforms... Thats why we have most gaming platforms at home here.

Any way, £160 odd is affordable I think! Damnit consoles go for £300 on first launch! Either way I'd damn well make sure I had the money to get it!

Pfft, looks alright, although I wouldn't take one for free.

*Is a sony and nintendo fan* ^_^

well, personally i think loyalty to a platform is a bad idea...

price+games+graphics all count :P

be nice to have one... but never be affordable :D

You have to realise that certain games play better on certain platforms... Thats why we have most gaming platforms at home here.

Any way, £160 odd is affordable I think! Damnit consoles go for £300 on first launch! Either way I'd damn well make sure I had the money to get it!

The price of the console has yet to be announced but some speculate it could go on sale in the US for $300 (£162).

in AMERICA, maybe.

i've heard a developer (can't recall who) has said never to expect any next-gen console for under £400. thats why i consider it a bit unaffordable :P

and anyway, ii've just got an xbox 1 in january. 2 in the same year is out of the question, at least for me :P