CSI meets Tarantino

Strider

**********SPOILER***************

Most of you have probably heard by now, but I thought I would post this anyway.

Apparently, Mr Tarantino has been approached to write one of the episodes, and none other than the series finale.

It seems that one of the team is going to be abducted and buried alive, but there is no news yet of who it's going to be....let the guessing begin !!

I don't know about you guys, but I personally can't wait to see this episode, (even if it does mean the end of the series),...it should be fantastic.

*****Speculations!!!!!****

Oh I think I know... I'm gonna stick my neck out at either Sara or Nick.

And Tarantino... wow. I love that guy! Being buried alive is a popular theme with our Quentin... *ponders*

Highlight to see....

I've heard great stuff but also bad stuff about the episode from reading a couple of forums.

I have it downloading right now but due to the slowness of my computer today looks like it'll be d/ling all night!!!

Cant wait till tommorow :lol:

KIWI :lol:

From what I've heard of this ep it sounds classic tarantino! All the CSI communities on LJ are raving about it! *keeps mouth shut*

Yeah..shhhhhhh :vader: Please don't add spoilers. I'm going to have to wait until it airs on terrestrial. I would hate to know how it all pans out before I get the chance to watch it :D

• 1 month later...
Yeah...

I happen to know who gets kidnapped, and what happens to him/her. :P

Eeep...like that one there^^^ ^_^

Subtle, but still a spoiler.

I have resisted all temptation to snoop around and know nothing about the finale so please sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for my sanity's sake :lol:

• 5 months later...