Costume photos

,,, previous SM events (or other events if you are unsure). I think it would be nice to see how other costumes looked. Maybe post your signiture outfits. Group shots are also welcome.

I think this costume section needs a gallery. I'll post mine when I reset them up.

Well unfortunately I've not got all mine on the PC (Unfortunately that's nearly all of my Harry Potter ones), but here's some of the ones I do have:

From C4 (With Jacali as Draco):

Snape (and Malfoy)

Group

From Work (Christmas and Halloween):

Lara 1

Lara 2

Lara 3

Vampire

From my Uncles 50th:

A.J. Rimmer

From C6:

Gingham 1

Gingham 2

Comparison

Mr Flibble

From C7:

Ace (Full length)

Ace (With Girls)

Ace (with DVD)

Comparison

Group (This photo does not belong to me, but I love it!)

And that's it as far as the ones I've got on the PC goes. I'll try to get some of the others on soon.

Done in roughly chronilogical order...doesn't seem that many when you lay them out like this!

'Hook' or random pirate costume

Comic Book Rogue

Elizabeth Swann

Miss Swann 2

Xena

Xena 2

Storm

Storm 2

Susan of Sto Helit

Susan 2

Hermione from Harry Potter

Movie Rogue

Comic Book Mystique

Harley Quinn

Edited by rel

Hey Liessa... I had trouble thinking what Sul'dam was to start with...

It wasn't until I saw the 2nd photo of you actually using the A'dam that I figured it out - brilliant costume!!

How cool would it be to have a whole group of WOT characters? I want to be an Aes Sedai... complete with ageless face! lol Perhaps I'll have a go at Moiraine for C8 instead of the Balrog... heheheheh

Like your elfhealer dress, Liessa.

Rel, what is that site you use? Can anyone join it? Is it free. I like your Miss Swan btw.

cosplay.com? Yup it's free and it's a great site!

And thanks! I really should re-wear Elizabeth someday, I spent so long on it then only wore it once!

Like your elfhealer dress, Liessa.

Rel, what is that site you use?  Can anyone join it?  Is it free.  I like your Miss Swan btw.

cosplay.com? Yup it's free and it's a great site!

And thanks! I really should re-wear Elizabeth someday, I spent so long on it then only wore it once!

I'm hoping to finally complete my Will turner. I have the basic outfit I just want to re-work the trousers and add the red cloak and hat. I hope then to wear it at a furture event. You'll have to let me know when you plan to wear your Miss Swan again.

I'm hoping to finally complete my Will turner. I have the basic outfit I just want to re-work the trousers and add the red cloak and hat. I hope then to wear it at a furture event. You'll have to let me know when you plan to wear your Miss Swan again.

Well I haven't decided on one to wear it to yet, if you decide to wear Will to one let me know and I'll bring it along if I'm going :) Was contemplating C8 but no sure yet as it's a bit of a hassle to take on the train!

• 2 weeks later...