Ewan McGregor

tinababy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alec Guinness is a dude, and its be great to have him there too. But come on Ewan is just wowww

Yeah Alec was great, he was incredible in his films.

He is also very dead and has been for 5 years and there is still more chance of him turning up than Ewan. I would love to be proved wrong, but it won`t happen

I must admit it seems quite unlikely due to his Guys and Dolls commitment, but it would be great if he did :)

I saw him on stage last week and he was awesome, a lot better than I expected. And most nights he does sign at the stage door for fans (programmes only).

I heard that he generally makes a dash for it straight after the performance ^_^

I'm seeing it in November. :yoda:

I think my friend would die if they announced Ewan for Collectormania :yoda:

I know hes been dead for 5 years dom, hense my sarcasm. Id like to mention a small saying... if you havent got anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In other words, if all you're going to do is put a downer on anything, then shut the f*** up and **** off.

saw guys and dolls and people if you want tickets order it waaaaaaaaaaaaaay in advance because the shows sold out for this summer and otherwise you have to stand in line from 4AM in the morning. yikes......

anyways, it's a great show and i recommend it to everyone. ewan seems generally nice (i've met him twice now) but he's getting a bit weird on the signing thing. at first it was everything except star wars so i've heard from friends who got successes with photos, but now it seems that he will only sign guys and dolls related items because of the dealers/ autograph hounds who sell it on ebay, which sucks.

oh and it'a always a mayhem outside and he's not out every night anymore to sign stuff.

• 7 years later...