Ewan McGregor

tinababy

Ooh Ewan would be excellent, shame there's no chance of it. After seeing Star Wars Ep 3 on Saturday I'm all ahhh Ewan! He was so awesome in it. It's pretty crappy of Star Wars fanatics to give the man hassle and spoil it for the rest of the Star Wars fans, but I guess it comes with the territory of playing Obi-wan.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly.

Strike Ewan off your lists. he will not sign anything thanks to the thousands of Ebayers worldwide.

Is it your f***ing mission to ruin everyones fun? Or are you generally just a b'stard

She isnt trying to ruin anybodys fun, but its true so the thread won`t go anywhere. It`s just a sad fact.

He would be great, but davdb is right he hates star wars fans! He has made a press release saying he will sign anything but star wars at his stage door! Also even if he did wanna come, (which i doubt) he couldn;t come to C8 because he is doing his play well into October!x

in the article i read it reported that it wasnt that he hates start wars fans, but that he isnt signing for autograph hunters, people who are selling it on, he would rather sign for a real fan and make them happy, which i think is nice:)

kerry

x

I agree with you about the 'fellow-Scot' thing. We always hail each other and ask something like, 'Where are ye fae?' or - if in superpolite mode, 'Where are you from?' LOL.

Pauline, my love! :D great to see you!!!!

and on topic, I would love to meet Ewan, have always had a crush on him since TPM was out....and true to being a scot he has the most wonderful voice...

KIRSTY SALMON!

Hey, Baby!

G.R.E.A.T. to find you on here.

Gotta meet-up again sooner than soon! I miss you soooooo much.

Ewan is one sexy wee Scotsman. Oh, aye!

(How ye daein', son? A' right?? LOL)

Kirsty S. you just GOTTA come to C8. It's a serious MUST.

Lots of love,

Pauline XX

He would be great, but davdb is right he hates star wars fans!  He has made a press release saying he will sign anything but star wars at his stage door!  Also even if he did wanna come, (which i doubt) he couldn;t come to C8 because he is doing his play well into October!x

in the article i read it reported that it wasnt that he hates start wars fans, but that he isnt signing for autograph hunters, people who are selling it on, he would rather sign for a real fan and make them happy, which i think is nice:)

kerry

x

yeah i heard that too, also he has had a few bad experiences with the star wars fans who are completely obsessed with the thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit it seems quite unlikely due to his Guys and Dolls commitment, but it would be great if he did :)

I saw him on stage last week and he was awesome, a lot better than I expected. And most nights he does sign at the stage door for fans (programmes only).

Lets make this one easy:

Take £20. Youd spend it on his autograph at a convention.

Buy a ticket to see Guys and Dolls.

After the show wait and meet him.

Also meet the rest of the cast.

For the price of one autograph you have had 2 1/2 hours of entertainment, plus several autographs.

And much more productive than asking for something that wont happen.

Oh well, its good old fun! Im going to see Guys N Dolls in summer i think, if anyone could give me any directions ot the back stage door id be most thankful!!! :blink: either that or i'll find my own way... maybe they're stupud enough to label it like they did at the C7 talks... tee hee STALKING IS FUN........ :unsure:

Meeting Ewan would be my dream come true! :lol: I have loved this guy from the first time I saw him (in trainspotting) I wish I had the money to go and see him in Guys and Dolls, I haven't even been able to save any money for LFCC (due to my daughters birthday coming up) so looks like I'm going to miss that too :D

Meeting Ewan would be my dream come true! :D I have loved this guy from the first time I saw him (in trainspotting) I wish I had the money to go and see him in Guys and Dolls, I haven't even been able to save any money for LFCC (due to my daughters birthday coming up) so looks like I'm going to miss that too :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless, dont worry im sure you'll meet ewan someday :D

EWAN EWAN EWAN EWAN WE WUV EWAN SO GIVE US TEH EWAN

EWAN EWAN EWAN EWAN

EWAN EWAN EWAN EWAN EWAN EWAN EWAN