Forum Crushes

Logan's_girl

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm right you can. Last time i looked in Sainsbury's it was 3 packs of sweets for 99p.

I walked out of there with flying saucers, strawberry laces and fizzy cola bottles. Now that’s what I call a good day.

Have you ever snorted sherbert? When I was about 15 we used to do that for some strange reason. Its pretty weird, you can feel your brain fizzing up.

Kids………..don’t try this at home!

I snorted lemon sherbert once, yummy.... :blush:

And Fliss, that is so true about that guy! :blush:

Not meeeee no, but you coulda got a crush on SOMEONE, no need to make it so clear that everyone off here's crap  ;):lol:  :lol::P    :P

Lolz! Aw, poor lads :P

Okay, so I'll keep me mouth shut, then :blush:

:P

there are some very cool guys on this forum, u mustnt have seen all the good ones :P

or they saw you first and ran away ;):P

If Lee had been there you'd have fallen for him, everyone(ish) does ;)

:blush:

Hey Naomi, Simon says Lee looks like Macaulay Culkin (sp?)  :jason:  :unsure:

:o:o:o HOW RUDE :o

oooo ooo, you have to tell him, when I was working on the info desk the woman that tried to chat me and him up came over and was talking for ages! Didnt think we'd get rid of her :( Could tell she was disappointed he wasnt there ;):P

She made me think of you both though :wub: so for that ive fogive her resistance to leave lol

Edited by POTATOES

there are some very cool guys on this forum, u mustnt have seen all the good ones  :(

or they saw you first and ran away  :o  :wub:

If Lee had been there you'd have fallen for him, everyone(ish) does  :o

:jason:

Lolz - probably! Guys always run from me! Correction: people always run from me! :unsure:

And I don't know who on earth you're talking about, but... Na :P

Edited by Cher2a

You fool!

He IS for hire! Only a fiver for the hour too, I'm trying to get him to lower his price though, people just won't pay that much for him! :unsure:

('Cept me of course, I'd pay anything for him, but I don't have to because he's mine already :jason: )

No way Naomi she was so after you that girl loves you she wants you so much that its painfull for her. When we were at the bar at C7 she was so checking you out and blowing you kisses behind your back.

She was just trying to get to me so she could get to you because she saw me talking to you. I think she was a little jealous that i could talk to you and she just couldn't find the write words to tell you that she loves you and wants your budgeting babies.

Please dont play hard to get with her just go for she is obviously obsessed with you she is probably easy as well. Lol

And If any one is intrested im dropping the pirce from £5 to £2.50 just for 24 hours so be quick. lol.

No way Naomi she was so after you that girl loves you she wants you so much that its painfull for her. When we were at the bar at C7 she was so checking you out and blowing you kisses behind your back.

She was just trying to get to me so she could get to you because she saw me talking to you. I think she was a little jealous that i could talk to you and she just couldn't find the write words to tell you that she loves you and wants your budgeting babies.

Please dont play hard to get with her just go for she is obviously obsessed with you she is probably easy as well. Lol

And If any one is intrested im dropping the pirce from £5 to £2.50 just for 24 hours so be quick. lol.

Your typing is WELL better than your texting! :lol:

Bitch, you so pretend to be dyslexic to me :blush:

:(

Hmm... do I have a crush on anyone here?

Well, we ALL know the answer to that one :unsure:

xxx

No we don't! Tell us... We must know, our precious, we must know... *Strokes keyboard*... Our precioussss*...