Crewing @ C8

Jacquie

• Moderators

They should email out forms to everyone they have info for. And then once they've done that then they'll prob put a topic in the Crew section saying emails have gone out etc and if any1 else wants one to email wherever it is.

• Moderators
Well I figured it'd make sense to post here in case any1 else was unsure :lol: Can't just tell u on MSN n leave everyone else confused  :lol:

hehe i know...how nice of u :lol:

Well I AM nice :lol: or at least try to be :lol:

I'm interested in crewing for C8 too, how early do you let them know?

You can start volunteering now, though it will probably be at least a couple of weeks before you hear back. As Costa Coffee said, the address to write to is crew@showmastersonline.com

I'm interested in crewing for C8 too, how early do you let them know?

You can start volunteering now, though it will probably be at least a couple of weeks before you hear back. As Costa Coffee said, the address to write to is crew@showmastersonline.com

what do you have to tell them? just that you'd like to volunteer?

Damn it! I think I sent my e-mail to the wrong addy. Will it still get through on info@showmastersonline.com or will I need to resend. I have crewed b4 but I decided just to apply.

lady of the Relm> would you like to match your days with the rest of Team Savvy? let me know your e-mail addy and I will give you the info. legolassie_malfoy@yahoo.co.uk

Damn it! I think I sent my e-mail to the wrong addy. Will it still get through on info@showmastersonline.com or will I need to resend. I have crewed b4 but I decided just to apply.

It probably would get through to the info email, but to be on the safe side you're better off sending it to the crew@showmastersonline.com address :huh:

Damn it!  I think I sent my e-mail to the wrong addy.  Will it still get through on info@showmastersonline.com or will I need to resend.  I have crewed b4 but I decided just to apply.

It probably would get through to the info email, but to be on the safe side you're better off sending it to the crew@showmastersonline.com address :blink:

I resent it just to be on the safe side. I would like the change to crew.