The CSS!

i need the new serise too... but its not even being filmed until january and then we have to wait until NEXT autumn as in 2004! grrr!! the american woman...christine.... i actually like her... better that ellie anyway. and even tho i began to doubt her, i really think she loves tom so thats enough for me.... anyways we should be careful not to get to far off topic... hee hee... but for old times sake.... nnnnnnooooooooo!!! poor TTTTOOOOOOMMM!!!!

using the latest nano-technology u need to bug the agent uder the alias of pippinweasley!!! it was this agent who used the phenomenon *badges* good luck 002!!

i have another assignment to take care of so for now its over and out!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea will always be all your doing Wicca! I am meerly the... thing that promotes it! Kind of PR! lol! But we have a few members now!

001, 002, 003, 0013 and 006 I think!

Oh the badges thing was just pippinweasley getting all excited over badges for C4! lol! We're going ot put our CSS info on our t-shirt as well! We're going the whole 9 yards!

Careful KaramelRose! Samug has me bugged! BUGGED??!!? I ask you, we're on the same side.......... aren't we???

Well.... Badges indeed. ARGH!! BADGES!!!

we decided that we're gonna make badges! that have our forum name, *REAL* name, CSS number and job and any odd lil bite you like!

have i helped??

I don't know what happened...it came up behind me......took me by suprise....

*knocks back drink*

thanks...needed that....

So what is the idea on the badges? shall we all make a proto type and vote on the best?

*offers Smaug a large drink of something strong* You must be very traumatised after being in the HP forum... I had to go on an undercover operation there once... it was terrible... I still have the scars (HA! SCARS!)

Oh! I'll make the badges!!! I love making stuff!