The CSS!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I please join I am a good sniper! PLEASE!!!!! I have a mobile and a walkie talky! :D

Anyone who is willing is welcome! Welcome aboard! Just chose a number (apart from... *thinks* 001,002,003,006,007,0013,and 0024!

I'm only coming on the Saturday so its the only day I'll be able to meet up with you guys!!! lol!

I think I will probably only be there Saturday too so see you there KR!! :lol:

Not going to any screenings. ;)

YAY! I'll look out for you! You're going to wear a C4 t-shirt right?!!? Hwo come you arent going to a screening :o You should see if you can come to TTT on Sat - you could sit by me!!!

Ikki - I'm not very good on the job side of things... maybe ask wiccawise21!

I dunno about the tshirt. Still unsure I can make it look nice enough to be seen by Elijah in it

Not going to screenings cos my friends don't want the extra cost (I kinda agree with them)

1) You ARE doing a t-shirt! You can chose any t-shirt you want so you'll look gorgeous! It doesn't have to be a horrible non-flattering t-shirt!

2) *cries* But I want you to come to the screening!

I dunno about the tshirt. Still unsure I can make it look nice enough to be seen by Elijah in it 

Not going to screenings cos my friends don't want the extra cost (I kinda agree with them)

1) You ARE doing a t-shirt! You can chose any t-shirt you want so you'll look gorgeous! It doesn't have to be a horrible non-flattering t-shirt!

2) *cries* But I want you to come to the screening!

Aww thanks KR. Wish I was coming too!! :D Never mind, will no doubt see you in the daytime (should be going Saturday).

Ok, ok, I'll try to do the Tshirt thing ;)

May I please join I am a good sniper! PLEASE!!!!! I have a mobile and a walkie talky! :(

Anyone who is willing is welcome! Welcome aboard! Just chose a number (apart from... *thinks* 001,002,003,006,007,0013,and 0024!

I'm only coming on the Saturday so its the only day I'll be able to meet up with you guys!!! lol!

Yay Thank you I would Like to be 0030! I am now ready to stand by for duty! :D

004 here...

Anybody know what wavelength we are going to have our walkie-talkies programmed on? Most walkie-talkies have 1-8 so maybe we should either use 1 or 8 so it's easy to remember? Thanks...!  :D

Whoa! Technical jargon (she backs away......) :huh:

Well mine has 8 channels and then 16 subchannels on each channel - does that make sense? If we chose a channel though - I suggest 1 because that has the biggest range I think. Or so I have been told :lol:

Where did you all get your walkie talkies from because I know I got mine from Argos - and most of them have the same channels and stuff from there...

May I please join I am a good sniper! PLEASE!!!!! I have a mobile and a walkie talky! :huh:

Yay Thank you I would Like to be 0030! I am now ready to stand by for duty! :lol:

Welcome to The CSS! Erm... a few things you might need to know 0030 - the Css themetune is "Every Breathe You Take" by... *thinks* Police is it? something like that anyway... Thanks to Agent 0013 i.e Jules (heh heh heh)

Can i join Css?! I can speak Itailan fluently..I could be like..the Italian coerspondent!

Oh yay! We could do with a few foreign liason officers! Just chose a number - apart from *man how many times have I written this?* 001. 002. 003. 006. 007. 0013. 0024 and 0030! I think thats right!

PippinWeasley (forgotton your name again! Sorry!) - You may have to be put under quarentine! Only joking! But we must find the source of this mysterious sabotage attempt before it gets out of hand... everyone arm yourself with Kleenex! We must fight off the dreaded cold!