The CSS!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn it! i've made mine! i'll write it on with them fabric pen things...

Yea!

GOOD NEWS! i have just located a Laundry Pen!! no idea what that is but i'm sure it will work on ... well... LAUNDRY!

I found some fabric pens in our old caravan that I'll use to spice up my t-shirt! lol! I'll bring them to C4 to get celebs to sign it prob! You can all borrow 'em if you like! - but I want them back mind!

Right-i-o, i'm off to bed now! VERY tired. so i shall chat to people soon!

BADGE!

Luv Kirsty x x x

Good night m'dear! Sweet Dreams! Don't let the bed bugs bite! And all that stuff!

Have happy dreams about C4 and Dom... although personalyl I'd rather dream about Elijah! Maybe everyone will be wearing badges...

woah!! what have i missed indeed!!! i go away for a nite and come to find this whole spy ring thing has gone totally crazy!!!

so yer... karamelrose thought up the name and gave the CSS a new thread but the whole spy ring thing was my idea.... sob sob!! *stomps feet*

who thought up the tag lines?....

Looking for a well communicated way of getting closer to the stars??

Want to meet new and interesting *ahem* crazy *cough* people??

Well look no futher... THE CSS!!! The (not so) Secret Service for you!

i did!!! .... as an avid spooks fan pippinweasley will tell u that ive always wanted to be in a spy ring!!!! oh dear!!! i sound a little mad dont i?? sorry....

well done for getting all the numbers sorted karamalrose... u've done a great job!! but i want one!!! considering i was the first one to have a name im gonna stick with it.... i go by only THE DIRECTOR!!! dun dun dun!!! ;)

woah!! what have i missed indeed!!! i go away for a nite and come to find this whole spy ring thing has gone totally crazy!!!

so yer... karamelrose thought up the name and gave the CSS a new thread but the whole spy ring thing was my idea.... sob sob!! *stomps feet*

who thought up the tag lines?....

Looking for a well communicated way of getting closer to the stars??

Want to meet new and interesting *ahem* crazy *cough* people??

Well look no futher... THE CSS!!! The (not so) Secret Service for you!

i did!!! .... as an avid spooks fan pippinweasley will tell u that ive always wanted to be in a spy ring!!!! oh dear!!! i sound a little mad dont i?? sorry....

well done for getting all the numbers sorted karamalrose... u've done a great job!! but i want one!!! considering i was the first one to have a name im gonna stick with it.... i go by only THE DIRECTOR!!! dun dun dun!!! ;)

Well I am 002 Head IT dude...and I also LOVE spooks!!!!! *bounces* TTTTTOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

ok.

But I saw badges mentioned? What?

i'll second that motion.... TTTTTTOOOOOMMM!!!!

*ahem*

so... badges.... i dunno what thats all about.

002.....as your first assignment you must find out all this service needs to know about the phenomonon formally known as *badges* you may report back at this secure location! do u accept this mission??

....oh dear... one too many spooks episodes and its all gone to my head!

i'll second that motion.... TTTTTTOOOOOMMM!!!!

*ahem*

so... badges.... i dunno what thats all about.

002.....as your first assignment you must find out all this service needs to know about the phenomonon formally known as *badges* you may report back at this secure location! do u accept this mission??

....oh dear... one too many spooks episodes and its all gone to my head!

Mission accepted.

Thirding the motion...

TTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, my dear Tom.....he has the same surname as me!?!?!!!!

yey u accepted ur mission!! wahoo!! *ahem* goes back to the css director mode..... congratulations on accepting ur first mission 002.... May the force be with you!! .... um okay... thats not rite but we need our own statement dont ya think??

wow... u share a name with tom. my surname begins with a Q but it no way near as cool as that!!! TTTTTTOOOOMMMMM *breathes* TTTTTOOOOMMMM

yey u accepted ur mission!! wahoo!! *ahem* goes back to the css director mode..... congratulations on accepting ur first mission 002.... May the force be with you!! .... um okay... thats not rite but we need our own statement dont ya think??

wow... u share a name with tom. my surname begins with a Q but it no way near as cool as that!!! TTTTTTOOOOMMMMM *breathes* TTTTTOOOOMMMM

I need the new series NOW! nownownownownownownownownownowNOW!

poor Tom...poor poor Tom...why did it have to be him....and I hate that American woman....*pokes the american woman*