JRD was such a great guy to meet

CHRIS !!

Heheh. Yeah, we gave him some rum and raisin fudge which he stuffed into his mouth at a rate of knots, laughing and telling us he loved us. Also invited us to visit him for free as many times a we liked. He was great. Will post up some fudge feasting photos when I have more time. :lol:

mmmm rum n raisin *dribbles*

:lol:

John was great at the talk! I wanted to talk to him at the party but he was surrounded by ppl and Ididn't want to add to it!

John was fantastic.

He told my niece she was beautiful and if he had a daughter she would look like her.

He also remembered me on Saturday, even though he had seen about 1000 people since I met him on Friday.

Great guest SM's, will gladly meet him again.

:lol:

I have to admit I was a tad dissapoined. I had missed him at previous events but after everyone had said what a great guest he was I really wanted to meet him.

Unfortunatly my experiance was one those where he had taken the picture off me and started signing it before I had a chance to ask him to personalise it or anything. He then had to tack my name on at the front where he had already signed it and then gave it straight back.

John was great, I walked up to him with loads of shopping bags and he asked me if i had done enough shopping lol

He was really chatty with us all and a real pleasure to meet. I loved Bernard Hill as well - he was fantastic