Did I meet you?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
Hi - I met you over the weekend and worked with you but can't remember the day (they get a bit blury) - Sunday or Monday. I tried to liberate you from a frustrating day stuck behind a cash desk getting cramp!!!!!!! Think I first met you with Jola who told me you were 'too tall'!

It was Sunday. You are a star. I would have died behind that little desk. And I got to PA for the one person I really wanted to meet on Sunday, Alex B) I was just slighly (i.e. VERY VERY VERY) pleased ;)

• Showmasters Admin
I met you, I was one of the fly by huggers. I did say who i was before i left ya.

The first hug was Saturday at lunch time. And then at the crew party Sunday ;)

I remember all my hugs B)

• Showmasters Admin
Hi Dave...I mean Stu... :lol::P:P

Yes I'm going to LFCC3 but for one

day only, so I'll see you there... :D

Glad you enjoyed the photos.

Do you know the blonde crewing with

Anthony Head in my photos?

;)

Bummer your not staying over. I would have liked to have spent a bit more time with you guys. It was a blast. And Jen gives great hugs B)

There's an event in about 10 days. You're not going to that by any chance are you?

The photos are great mate :D The supergirl ones especially :lol:

Sorry mate she was crewing the other end to me on Sunday I have no idea who she is. I'm sure someone will though.

• Showmasters Admin
I'm doing a'right, yourself?

And thanks again for Monday :wub:

Hmmm yeah, really need to get stuff booked for "that" ...

I'm good thanks :D

Still need some extra sleep though :(

Make sure you bug Sah tonight :P

• Showmasters Admin
I MET YOU!

A few times :wub:

Got you some coffee too!

We did and quite a few times.

And it was lovvvvely coffee. I didn't get any on Sunday though and after the party I really needed it :(

Already KNOW you! Did see you though, how can i NOT.. Jeebs, lol

However, NOBODY saw me :lol:

I saw you. You turned up at the event at about 6:50 on Friday. then I saw you at the Party on Saturday night and again at the crew party. when I saw you at the crew party you were trying to hit Jog with your bum :headscratch::lol:

Aw, you saw me!

Was i? What was i doing? Just bumping his hips or something? :P I'm scared..

i saw u, met u & ate pizza with u on friday!!  :D

Sarah xx

Sarah, is was great meeting you.

I think I saw you just about everyday didn't I. Was a shame I wanted to have another chat at the party, but I kept missing you. I'll be seeing you again in about 10 days though, I believe :lol:

you're right i did see u everyday (except monday cause i was at home :lol:)

i was sitting in the same place for most of the party (i know very sad lol)...u should have just come and talked :P

& yes i will b seeing u in 8 days :P

• Showmasters Admin
i saw u, met u & ate pizza with u on friday!!  :P

Sarah xx

Sarah, is was great meeting you.

I think I saw you just about everyday didn't I. Was a shame I wanted to have another chat at the party, but I kept missing you. I'll be seeing you again in about 10 days though, I believe ;)

you're right i did see u everyday (except monday cause i was at home :D)

i was sitting in the same place for most of the party (i know very sad lol)...u should have just come and talked :P

& yes i will b seeing u in 8 days :D

I never saw you sitting down ^_^ Must be going blind.

Whenever I saw you, you looked like you were off somewhere.

actually now u come 2 mention it u were hanging around the bar and we were sitting half way down the room to the left (or right depending on which way ur looking lol) so u probably didnt see us :P

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude! *does train movement* WOAH! :P

That Nicky? Al here. Thought I'd get on board the Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! train! How you doing? I hear you had a fun journey home! :wub:

Duuuuuuuuuuude! *train* well I'm currently nackered from being up at 5:30am to work on the elections 6:30am to 10pm, so not wooooah, but money! Other than that pretty good. How art you? Ah yes it was very.... interesting ... :D

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude! *does train movement* WOAH! :D

That Nicky? Al here. Thought I'd get on board the Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! train! How you doing? I hear you had a fun journey home! :lol:

Duuuuuuuuuuude! *train* well I'm currently nackered from being up at 5:30am to work on the elections 6:30am to 10pm, so not wooooah, but money! Other than that pretty good. How art you? Ah yes it was very.... interesting ... :lol:

Don't you think it's about time Sah joined the Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude train? After all, she's the driver! :D

5:30??? Whoooa, pssssst-flop. :lol: Not surprised you're knackered - I'm still recovering from the weekend!!!

I met you tooo> lots of times

but i didn@t introduce myself!

sorry i'm forgetful like that!!

i was with emma and sarsh on mon morn in the sean astin q

then lots of times with sah!!

I'm donna btw.

it was great to meet you,

even tho i didn't talk much

lol